Nightmare

Anna (POV)

All day today I couldn't stop thinking about uncle.  Even when I am out with Josh. As I listened to him talk, all I could think about is uncle.

Dinner; is he actually going to cook for me?

This morning I had worn a nice simple dress for tonight, for him.

I do feel bad because Josh had completmented me on the dress and thought I had worn it for him.  I couldn't break his heart so I just agreed with him.

Now we are eating lunch while I kept glancing at the clock hoping time would fly by soon.

"You spend half the time smiling at air and the other half looking at your watch.  What's got you so excited."

"Oh just that I am finally 18." I lied.

"I doubt it.  People don't just get that excited even when they just turn 18 so now spill."

So I had told Josh about my encounter with uncle.  "So you do like him?"

Nodding my head I replied, "Maybe I do."

"When did you notice you felt something."

"Paris."  Though he had left abruptly with only a note saying he was going home I still liked him.  How could I not. 

"You do know he has a girlfriend right and that she is due soon."  This had put a damper on my mood.  Why did he have to bring that up.  Couldn't he let me enjoy this new found emotion.

"Oh Josh, I'm not going to act out on it.  I just like him that's all.  I just want him to be happy. And didn't you say I don't have to go out with the man in order for me to like him."

"You are stupid."  Suddenly his voice had a hint of irritation but was soon replace by a smile, "Noone does things because they want the other person to be happy."

His words had hit me.  After lunch we aimlessly walked around.  I grew uncomfortable walking with him all of a sudden.  Good thing too it was 4:30 pm.

"Look I'm sorry for what I said back there."  He apologized.  "Come let me walk you home." Gazing at him, his smile looked forced.  It wasn't the happy go lucky kind of guy I got used to.

"It's okay I'll manage."

"None sense.  I can't let a girl walk home alone this late."

Agreeing with him, he had walked me home in silent until we had reach for the door.

"Well I had fun."  He said.

Sure you did because I didn't is what I wanted to say but I didn't instead I said, "Thank you for lunch."

Bending down he attempted to kiss me when I had turned my cheeks, "Uncle must be waiting for me."

Opening the door I called for uncle only to be met with silence.  "He's not here."  I jumped at the sound of his voice.  Josh led himself in closing door.

"Josh thank you for walking me home but I'll be fine here."  It's true.  I wanted him to leave but not without sounding too pushy.

"You told me that your staff has taking the day off so I'll just keep you company till you see your uncle."

I sighed but ignored him anyway as I continue to call for him.

Entering the dining, the table was set but the cake was on the floor. Did something happen? Worry started to seep into me, as I wondered what had happened to uncle.

To my shocking surprise Josh had followed me even upstairs and uncle still no where to be found.

Entering his room I looked, "Josh maybe you shouldn't come in here.  It's his room after all."

He didn't say anything only glare at me as he close the door behind him.

I was now scared.  His vibe felt threating as I slowly back away onto uncle's bed.

Slowly he advance towards me, his eyes hard and cold.  "J...Josh."  I stuttered.  I tried not to sound afraid but damn it.

"I think you should leave please."  I tried to side step around when he suddenly grabbed me.  "Josh what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?  Giving your your birthday gift."

"Please Josh stop.  Uncle will be here  any minute."  I pleaded.

"Will you fucking shut up.  All you talk about is uncle.  He has a girl friend and a baby on the way."  My eyes had widen at the tone of his voice.  Who was this person? This is not Josh.

"What's the matter with you?"

"You, you make me crazy.  I tried to get you to see me but you only see your uncle."

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't know."  I apologize.

Throwing me on the bed, he was now straddling me, his legs holding my in place.  "Josh get off me now please."  I cried.

"No this is what you do to me."  Bending down he roughly kissed me as I tried hard to wiggle free and hit him unfortunately he was much stronger than I am.

Not giving into my attacks he held my hand above my head as he continued to kiss a suck my neck.

This is not happening.  "Uncle!"  I yelled.  "Uncle!"  I yelled again.

"He's not coming.  He probably thinks you're not worth it."  He snarled.

Soon his hands slid up my dress ripping my panties in the process.  This will be the last time I wear a dress I thought.

Kissing me again I had bit his tongue.  "You bitch."  With his other hand he slap me.  I could taste the metallic blood on my tongue.  "Hold still, this will be quick."  I was hurting.  This was hurting.

Wiggling free, my legs tried to squirm its way, "Uncle!" I screamed .

"Shut the fuck up." That's when he decided to give me another blow which had a strong inpact on me.  I was now gasping for air as my stomach tried to catch some air.  He had punch me on my stomach and I was now gagging.

I couldn't move, everything seemed to happen in slow motion as he had tore the dress that uncle had bought me.  His mouth now sucking on my breast.

I felt dirty.  "Uncle."  I wheezed and whimpered. 

Still feeling the after effects of that punch he unzip himself as he placed the head of his dick in my entrance.  I don't want this please.  I prayed.  I was now crying unable to form sentences.

When in one quick motion, he rammed his dick into me with such force.

I couldn't move, I couldn't even talk as he continue to jammed into me, his hands on my neck squeezing.  I could feel myself almost pass out from the lack of oxygen.  Why?

"Unc..." With one last thrust into me I could feel his juices overflowing my insides.

Releasing me he had zipper himself up, "Fucking bitch."  Just like that he stormed out of there leaving me broken and dirty.

It was a mess in uncles room, I silently cried.  I don't understand any of this.  He was my friend so why?

Wincing at the pain I had slowly gotten up when there were spots of blood on uncle's bed sheet.  He can't see this.  I can't let him know.  He would get mad at me.  Maybe he would think of me so low.  He would look at me differently.  I can't have uncle think of me like that, I just can't.  He was supposed to be here. I don't know what happened or where uncle went but I'm sure something came up.

Getting up from the bed I removed the bed sheets and any residue and hid them in my closet.  I'll throw them away tomorrow.

Filling the tub with water I scrubbed myself hard.  I was dirty.  I felt cheap.  My body was now red as I continue to scrub.  No matter how many times I scrub I could still feel the filth.

That night on my 18 birthday I felt like I wanted to die.  Maybe I should.  No one would care.  No one would want someone so filthy. Slowly in the tub I closed my eyes hoping this was some messed up nightmare.