"Your kidding right?" Kukai said in disbelief.

"Your name was Kukai, right?" I asked him.

"Yes it was," he said warming up to me a little.

"Hi, I'm terribly sorry for how I treated you when we first met. It wasn't my place to judge you when I didn't even know you," I apologized to him seeing that the rest of them, Tadase was not here at the moment.

"It's fine we were just confused as to why you didn't like us, and I guess that it turned into anger...hahaha," Kukai said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go inside already and let her talk to Tadase," Amu said, getting the attention of the others.

"Yeah you're right," The girl named Yaya. After that, we all walked into the greenhouse.

"Lil Princey" I shouted, causing him to come bolting over to us in his character change. before he could start shouting I hit his head to change him back to his normal self.

"Oh, hi Rosie," he said a little surprised to see me and his friends right behind me smiling.

"Hey hey, I have classes in like 2 hours so I decided to stop by and say hello before you go to your classes," I told him explaining to them all why I'm here.

"Oh, that makes more sense, but why are they behind you? I thought you didn't like each other," Tadase said, still very confused.

"Hahaha, it was just first impressions and I honestly shouldn't have judged them the way I did" I explained to him.

"Amu, where did you find her when she first came here?" Tadase inquired.

"On the roof looking like she was about to jump off, why," Amu replied.

"Ah makes sense. Lemme guess bad day?" He said making me flinch and drop my head in shame at how observant he is with my habits.

"Well, Rosie has a tendency to stand in a high place staring at the sky when she's sad, angry, or annoyed. So, basically, all signs of a bad day seeing as she only smiled when I hugged her," he laughed. I facepalmed at how predictable I was. Then I started laughing with him

"Am I really that Predictable now?" I said looking at him with a joking pout.

"I have to say yes," he said laughing even harder. causing me to shake my head and start laughing with him again.

"Welp, okay then," I said still laughing a little.

"So, what's with the super happy mood today?" I flinched, blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. his eyes widened knowing what that means and tackled me to the ground like my ultimate bestie, Sirena, normally would do to me when I started talking to a guy.

"The fluff was with that dude?" I asked baffled by his actions.

"You got a boyfriend, didn't you," he said with a smirk causing all of the others to be surprised as well. I started blushing even more as Amu started squealing.

"Omgomgomg, Who is it?!" Amu asked while she and the other girls squealed in delight at the news.

"Ikuto..." I mumbled blushing like crazy at this point. They all looked completely shocked.

"My my, I'm surprised you told them so soon, love"I looked up surprised at the familiar voice.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at him

"Yeah, but I got bored, so I came here," he said helping me up since Tadase had just gotten off of me.

"He does this all the time..." Amu said sweatdropping. I facepalmed at my boyfriend's actions, while he found his way behind me and hugged me, putting his head on my shoulder.

Amu's POV

"Really?" Rosie asked looking at Ikuto a little disappointed.

"Sadly, yes. By the way CONGRATS YOU TWO" I said smiling and fangirling, They really did make the cutest couple ever. After I was done fangirling, I asked if I could speak to Rosie alone for a minute. They all agreed and she and I headed outside.

"What did you need, girly?" she asked looking a little worried. I started blushing embarrassed about what I was going to ask her.

"I just wanted you to know that I really like Tadase, you know, like how you like Ikuto." her eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"I would love to have you as a sister-in-law," she said. I looked at her a little confused as to why she said 'sister-in-law'.

"Really? Wait, sister-in-law?" I asked to ease my confusion.

"Yeah, I was adopted by my aunt, Tadase's parents, shortly after my own parents passed away. So technically, I'm his sister and his cousin." I looked at her surprised but I understood.

"Oh okay that makes more sense," I told her.

"How about when he comes over tomorrow, I'll ask him if he likes anyone and then I'll tell you the results," she offered. I accepted rather quickly.

"Wait doesn't he live with you if you're his sister?" I asked.

"That's why he's coming over tomorrow he's going to be moving in with me now that I'm back," she told me. I nodded and she said that she had to head out to meet her friend and to tell everyone that she said goodbye. I obliged and headed back inside the greenhouse as she walked toward the front of the school. when I got back inside I told them goodbye for her and Ikuto said he also had to leave and I'm guessing he followed her.

~

Word count: 1388

Hey guys, Unikitty here! Thank you all so much for reading I hope you enjoyed. I've been hardcore editing this book making it a little easier to understand and making it not go as fast lol. So I hope if you have time to read the previous chapters to see what I've changed. Also as mentioned in the last chapter's A/N I will make a character x OC/reader book if requested, so comment and well talk about it. Okay, I'm going to go now, and because its summer now ill try to update as much as I can but I can't be certain about that especially with my laziness so sorry about that. Byee!!^.^