Party part 1

I was running back and forth around my house trying to get everything ready for my house party. Of course my friends were no help to me. Emma was late as usual and Ally was with her and Jess was sprawled out on my couch.

"Jess do you think you could help me out a bit?" I ask hauling a bag of ice out to the backyard.

"But I'm in the middle of an episode!" She pouts making me glare at her.

"Bitch." I warn making her groan and push herself up off the couch.

Once I finally got her up and helping everything started to move a little faster. Emma and Ally eventually make it to my house and and both dive into helpI gotta. Well mainly Ally, Emma and Jess kinda just messed around.

"No need to fear the best brother is here!" My Head snaps to the gate of the backyard where my brother was walking through with some of his buddies from college. "And we I brought lots of beer." He holds up two 12 packs while each of his friends have some too.

"Now how did you get that?" I question walking over to him and hugging him.

"May or may not have used my fake and flirted with the cashier." He winks making me roll my eyes at him. Austin and I are only 3 years apart and we're actually super close.

"Idiot." I tease before turning my attention to his friends. I smile when I see Jake and Issac, they are both football players at UGA.

"Oh my boys!" I cheer hugging them both, my hug with Jake lasting a bit longer. Jake and I have always flirted since I met him last year after my breakup.

"Ash, you look good." Jake compliments as his eyes trail up my body. Not going to lie Jake was hot, and he's an quarterback. Guess you can say I have a type.

I look up at Jake's y'all figure. "So do you, sophomore year looks good on you."

"Ash you can't hit on QB he's only 20!" Isaac teases throwing his arm over Jake's shoulder.

"That's only three years." I smirk before turning and walking back towards my friends. "Make yourselves at home, don't break anything!" I yell over my shoulder.

Slowly people began trickling in and before I knew it my back yard was packed with people. "My dear sweet sister, why is there no baseball on right now?" Austin asks slurring his words a bit as the throws and arm over me.

I shake my head pushing him away. "Mom and Dad would kill me if they knew your were drunk." I chuckle. "But if y'all want go get the tv out of the guest room, I have a Roku in the dresser in there so just plug that in.

Austin nods before getting one of his teammates to help him. Taking a seat on one of the lounge chairs I take a moment to relax and just people watch. Sipping on my beer my girls make their way over to me and sit around.

"Dude you're brothers friends are hot!" Jess sings.

I roll my eyes bring the bud light to my lips again. "They're ok."

"Bitchhhhh." Emma drags out. "Jake has had his eyes on you all day." She smirks. I take a quick glance over my shoulder to see He was staring at me.

"He's cute and we flirt but he's too young for me." I shrug. "Besides I'm not going down the quarterback road again."

"Better get ready to tell him that then." Ally says before all the girls stand up and walk away. Looking to my left I see Jake heading towards me with his boyish grin on.

"Ashton." He grins handing me another beer.

"Jakey." I tease taking the beer from him and crossing my legs. Jame moves and takes a seat next to me on the longer I'm sitting on.