My protector 😍

It's been 3 weeks since I met with the factionless man, and I still have yet to find out what he could he possibly know about my mom. Four still doesn't know, and I feel bad for not telling him but I know he'll be upset when he finds out. I don't want my mate to be mad at me, he's the love of my life and even though I act tough I don't think I could handle him yelling at me without crying ( crazy Ik). But Four just he gives me this feeling. I love him so much and I would do anything for him. I want to make him happy, I never want to worry him or make him sad or mad. He makes me want to be better because I know that he deserves so much more. He deserves the world. I want to be his definition of perfect. He completes me. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel strong warm arms wrap around my waist and pull me to the culprits chest. I know it's four because this action calms me and makes me feel safe.
" you okay," he questions
" I'm okay my love , y" I ask.
" you seemed worried , are you sure your okay baby. I want you to tell me when somethings wrong so we can fix it together," he replies.
" I'm sorry, I'm not used to depending on people or really opening up to people about what's going on with me because i don't wanna worry anyone. I'm not used to anyone genuinely caring besides my brothers. But I guess there is something I should tell you," I said feeling a little guilty.
" I'm always going to be here for you I care, you're my babygirl, my queen, my alpha , my Luna , the reason I breathe without you I'm nothing so please just tell me," he said.
" I didn't actually have a meeting I uhh I went to meet the person that sent me that message, I said bowing my head in shame.
" oh," he says with a trace of hurt in his eyes. " why didn't you tell me, that's dangerous , what if they kidnapped you or killed you 😞", he added.
" I knew you'd try to stop me but I was strapped and I brought back up don't worry" , I answered
" well, what happened," he questioned.
" he apparently knew my mom and he just added to my questions, but let's not worry about this there's so much more we could be talking about and doing, " I replied kissing him.
" like what," he said it's a look in his eyes. 😈
" like this ," I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing him repeatedly while leading  him into the door of our room. Our wolves were fighting each other to satisfy the urge. His hands snake around my waist as he lifts me up. I move my hands to caress his face. Ok what your thinking and no we aren't that couple that forces our tongues down each others throats every chance we get, but we do enjoy a good make out session every once in a while.  He begins kissing down my neck in short but sweet pecks. He traces down my shoulders , moving his hands lower to cup my butt. I move my hands down one on his check the other running down his beautifully chiseled chest. I gotta admit Four looks hot in a black t-shirt and some basketball shorts 🤤😂. It's moments like this that I feel like the luckiest girl ever. My phone buzzes in my back pocket , breaking us apart. He carefully sets me down with a groan of annoyance as I go to answer the text.

Just thought I should tell you we cancelled the meeting today so you have a free day- dad

I smile upon receiving this text. Free all day 😈that means I get to spend all day with my baby. Four looks at me confused.
" why so smiley my love," he asks
" i don't know maybe because I get to spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies with my mate," I replied happily.
We spent the day watching Fast&Furious ,his favorite movie. We sat on the couch wrapped up in a big warm soft blanket cuddling into eachother like the Pinterest couple we are😂. I glance up at Four reminiscing on how much he means to me, but I guess I was admiring his handsome face for too long because he asks why I'm staring without even having to turn his face. For the rest of the day we bake cookies , laugh, kiss, cuddle , kiss , take a nap , and did I mention kiss😂.  He is my king, my love , my mate, my everything. He is my protector and just being able to call him mine gives me a reason to wake up happy every morning