Visions or Dreams

I jump up out of bed shaking, sweat pooling all over my body and tears running down my face. I must've scared Four because he is by my side immediately. I think he's talking to me but the sound is so muffled it's as if I was listening to him underwater, my lungs feel as if I am drowning I'm maple syrup. I try to speak but no words come out. Still breathing heavy and shaking I walk to the corner of the room and sit on the floor curling up in a ball. I'm hyperventilating and nothing works I just keep seeing the look on their eyes. I've had nightmares before but never this bad. Four walks over to me and squats down looking me in my eyes. It is now that I realize he is telling me to breathe. He picks me up and puts me in his lap holding me and puts my hand on his heart.
" you feel this, try to make yours match mine okay baby deep breathes it's okay, I'm here for you, I got you, I'm right here" he says.
The sound of his voice calms me to a steady breathing rate and his scent almost lured me back into a deep sleep. I don't know how to describe his scent other than with the word safety. He makes me feel as though nothing bad will ever happen to me because he won't let it. After about an hour of this he breaks the silence.
" Do you wanna talk about it"
" It's nothing it's just the same reoccurring dream I've been having for a while just this one felt a little more real.
" It's not nothing and you can tell me it's okay I want to know everything I want to help you and be there for you. You gotta let me in."
" Usually Uri just stays with me until I fall back asleep"
" would you like for me to go get him for you," he replies with a look of almost hurt in his eyes.
" no him and Marlene are probably busy, I want you"
He smiles at this statement and holds me tighter.
" In my dreams me and my brothers are in this room and these three-three people come in and tor torture us. Uri lo-looks so scared and Zeke looks b-beat down. I try to be stro-strong and take the punishments for all of us-us but they keep they keep hurting my brothers to get to to m-me. This one man takes me me for my nightly beatings every night in exchange for giving them f-food but one time time Uri cries and he-he beats on him and almost kill-kills him. After that I-I black out and I wake up w-with blood on my hands, it's every-everywhere" I say crying gasping for breath.
" Hey hey hey it's okay I got you and you and your brothers are fine. Nothing is gonna happen to you guys I'm here I got you I'm here", he coos. He picks me up and lays me in the bed then joins me adjusting himself so that he's holding me and I begin drifting off in his arms while he kisses my forehead.
" I love you Tris Pedrad and I'll never let you go", I try to respond but I'm too far gone.

AN: I'm back and better than ever guys, I updated every last chapter and I will work on writing the new ones, please don't be afraid to message me if I am taking too long for an update:) Thank you guys so much for sticking with me. I hope all is well. Also if you would like to collaborate on a new chapter with me please let me know.