💕Chapter 1💕

•Third Person's POV•

Jungkook was sitting downstairs on the couch with everyone else, they all of course minded their own business. Jungkook got bored so he stood up and walked upstairs into his room and locked the door not wanting any of his hyungs to suddenly enter.

JK: •sighs• whats should I do?

He was helpless and stressed, sure Jungkook lived with his hyungs doesn't mean he doesn't work. Jungkook works a part-time job at a cafe near by but it started getting busier each day which started stressing the younger, and Jungkook wasn't able to go into little space, meaning he didn't know what to, so right now he was laying on his bed hugging his plushie and trying to slip into little space. after waiting for about 6 minutes nothing happened so the younger just laid down in bed. He immediately jumped up when there was a harsh knock on the door.

JK: Yess?? 

after a couple of minutes the person behind the door replied,

JN: Jungkook come downstairs lunch's ready

JK: okay.. h-hyung, I'll be down soon

and with that the older male went downstairs and Jungkook was now sitting on the bed not knowing what to do, so he just stood up and unlocked his door and went downstairs and joined the others in the kitchen.

••Time skip••

After lunch the others told Jungkook that they had to leave to go to the company, and Jungkook just nodded, usually he would answer them but he was so stressed he couldn't say anything. and that of course didn't go unnoticed by his hyungs, but they just sighed and left.

••In the car••

HS: guys, don't you think Jungkook has been acting weird lately?

JN: I noticed Hoseok-ah but talking to him won't help, I tried but he just didn't answer me..

And after Seokjin said that the others got worried.

•••••

Ok so guys, this is happening before they found out about Jungkook being a little.. :) hope you enjoyed this chapter.