Veronica x male reader pt2

It's been awhile since I met Veronica and Archie then I "met" Betty her boyfriend Jughead and Kevin. Kevin loves me because I set him up with my best friend Jackson, they been dating for a while now and they're both happy. I tried out for football with Archie and we both got to join, Veronica and Betty joined cheerleading and I join the Blue and Gold with Betty and Jughead.

*"Present Day"*
I saw Veronica and Betty walking from cheerleading practice, I jogged over to them "hey"I said "hey"they said at the same time "how was cheerleading practice" I asked "Great" Betty said. We went to the bleachers to hang out then Archie came over and started low key flirting with Veronica and I just wanted to punch him. Me and Archie use to be friends till I told him I liked Veronica and he started flirting with her ever since so now I just hate him, I can tell Betty could tell I like V and see that I'm pissed at Archie at this moment. He finally stop by leaving with Reggie, I decided to walk home to calm down, I couldn't let my anger get the best of me because I know if it does my secrets will be out. I'm not ashamed of my secrets but I don't want to start stuff but I will fight if I have too......I just hope they'll accept me.....

TO BE CONTINUED