Mummy Returns

Romulus p.o

I woke up and saw a bat with a letter. I got up and took it and began to read it.

Dear Rommy

Ingrid has invited me to stay for a while so I'll be popping around later today can't wait to see you again darling

Love Mommy

I then had a premonition I saw mom arriving and then her and dad at a altar looking like they were going to get married.

"No freaking way" I said wide eyed. My mom is going to marry dad. Maybe hopefully that won't happen. As much as I love my mom I know that she would only marry dad if she was to get something.

I put this nonsense out of my head got changed and went down to the Living room.

"Hey dad Ingrid" I said. "morning Romulus your just in time to parctise flying" dad said. "Sorry dad I can't school remember" I said. " oh come on Rommy this is practise it won't be long before you and your brother are flying through the sky hunting and snacking on peasents" dad said smirking .

I saw Vlad who was wearing a cape and I guess didn't want to do this. "Aww why is little Vladdy so upset" I asked in a baby voice. "Oh ha ha" he said. "Well at least unlike you I can do this I through something in the air and I tried to freeze it but I ended up 11 feet in the air.

Dad got up from his throne and Ingrid got up from the couch and Vlad turned around. "Woah" Vlad said. "Cool" Ingrid said. "Bravo Romulus bravo" he said. "What's going on" I asked confused. "Well you may not be able to fly but you do have the power of levitation bravo boy" he said clapping.

"So how do I get down" I asked . "Simple just slowly lower your arms" dad said. I slowing started to go to the ground before I landed. "Well done boy   Well done" dad said hugging him. "I can't believe how much stronger your becoming your shaping up to be a perfect young vampire. A true credit to the family name" dad said.

Dad reached into his pocket and took out some money. "Here's 30 pounds go crazy" he said handing it to me. "Thanks dad" I said taking it. "Well am of to school the last thing I need is a teacher complaining that not only am I skipping maths but arriving late" I said. It's true I've been skipping maths because I can understand it and since I can't stop it i skip it.

"Wait for me" Vlad said as he was about to get of the table. "not so fast vladdy you are not moving from this table until you fly" dad said.

I rolled my eyes and left heading to my own little patch of hell.

............................................................

I was in the library sketching in my book. It is where I draw all my fashion designs. I looked at the black rose necklace my mom gave me for my 6th birthday

 I looked at the black rose necklace my mom gave me for my 6th birthday

and remembered all the good times we've had as mother and son. Me helping her pick out clothes humiliating reinfield. Good times I then looked at the ring my dad gave me the same day he said it was a old family heirloom and it use to belong to someone very special to him.