Payals swimsuit

                                                                 Khushis swimsuit.

For the first time ever Arnav stood staring at his beautiful wife looking damn sexy in the suit. He was jealous because he wasn't the only one but many others were looking at the angel in blue.

He went beside her and held her by the waist in a possessive grip. " Hey! You...you look..." he couldn't complete. He was at a loss for words. But Khushi understood the compliment and blushed like always a tinge of red. And Arnav smirked like always at the cute sight. All the eyes were on the beautiful couple. So looked with eyes of jealousy while some looked on with aww in their eyes.

"Manno you shouldn't have worn this..."

"Why ji. Are you gone jealouswa. Hello hi bye bye." Mami mocked.

"Arey No! Why would I be. It's just that....... Nothing. You look nice." Mamaji looked down. Some took that he was blushing while many took it as embarrassment . Akash was silent. Pagal shifted uneasily looking at her husband as the only silent spectator. The last thing she wanted to do was anger him.

" Are you okay! "She asked him.

" How would I be okay if you are looking so dashing. I look nothing compared to you. "And that was it. His face was red while Payal smiled a bright wide smile. So cute her husband was looking.

" Oho! Look at my dear brothers. Red like tomatoes. My bhabhis did a wonderful job I must say." Anjali said as she hi fived Payal.

Arnav was so engrossed that he didn't know when his wife went away. Later he realised her absence and started looking around for her.

" Khushi? " the others became alert and looked around. Fear crept into them because this was a new place Khushi wasn't used to and if she got lost it would be really difficult to find her.

"Where is...."

"Arnav ji!!" Arnav looked around at the familiar voice and suddenly spotted Khushi. And the place she was standing literally gave him a cardiac arrest. This lady is seriously going to kill him with a heart disease. Khushi Singh Raizada the great was standing at the edge of the diving board. That too the on the second most one. Anjali covered her mouth in shock.

"Arnav ji look I am going to dive!" She screamed at the top of her voice.

"Khushi! No you will get hurt dammit!." Arnav screamed too but her excitement was too much to hear anything. And she jumped. Not into the pool but on the board itself. Like preparing as if in some Olympics. Her jump made Arnav jump.

Once again she jumped. And again. Each time gripped Arnav tight. He couldn't bear it. The third time she simple went for the pool making Arnav run into the same. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He had yo catch her. Time had slowed down as Arnav reached the spot and spread out his hands to catch the falling entity. It may look like a movie but at that time even the most illogical idea works out. And Khushi fell. Into his hands. In his arms. Just like their encounter at the fashion show. Everyone was looking at them. At their position. At the love they were sharing through the eyes. Everyone clapped.

"I knew you would save me. You always do." Khushi smiled.

"And I always will. Come what may." Arnav whispered. Suddenly both became aware of their surroundings and Arnav put Khushi down. Both were embarrassed.

"Good job Nannav." Nk exclaimed as he came into the pool followed by the others. Mamiji was about to jump in only to be stopped by Mamaji .

"Arey no Manno ! Don't jump in the water from will pool will all splash out leaving it empty. Then who is going to sit and fill in the water again." Anjali clutched her stomach to stop laughing. Looking at Mamijis stupefied face all of them burst out laughing. But stopped.

" You just Shut up! You are just jealous that's it. "And she went in slowly. Somewhat making sure the water doesn't "fly" out.

They swam around and played volleyball. Of course Khushi didn't swim because she didnt know how to. Arnav did try to teach her but if would take time. The match was interesting as the boys suffered a heavy loss. For them it was difficult to concentrate. But they tried their best. The ladies of course hi give each other with every score they made.

Overall, the plan wasn't that bad. Of course the men especially Arnav did have a few seizures with his crazy yet beautiful wife who was totally active.
Even Nk had a wonderful time with his angels. He did hook up with one but later realised that she wasn't interested in boys. Still they exchanged numbers and primed to keep in touch. He did find a friend if not a life partner. They went home contended with days event and at the same time hoping that Khushi doesn't come up with any other stupid ideas.

There you go! The last part of the Fun Plan. Hope you enjoyed it. Do let me know your views and vote if you liked it.

See you till the next update.

Be healthy!
Be happy!

Love,
Meena.
#Arshistan❤️