ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇs| 8

Tuesday | August 21st, 2018 | 4:56 pm

B R O D Y

it was the end of today's cheer tryouts and the girls did phenomenal once again, specially Holli. I seen her and Angelina hitting off real good, sometimes when they talk I get a little jealous because, she was my friend first, but then again I did tell Holli to go and talk to her. I'm happy that Angelina is talking to Holli, because her other relationship was toxic as hell. to the point where Victoria had to beat the girls ass, because she fucked over Angelina really bad.

I said goodbye to Angelina and Holli and walked out the back of the school building. I walked over to the front and I saw none other than Grayson, leaning on his big red truck looking straight at me. if looks could get you pregnant, than I would have twins.

"hey there Brody." Grayson said smiling.

"hi..why are you out here? school's been out already." I said walking up to him.

"well you said that you had cheer tryouts this week, right?"

"yeah, all this week, I'm judging the newbies who want to join." I said.

"that's pretty cool." he said.

"yeah....so you gone give me a ride or what?" I said.

"so you just think that I'm out here waiting for you, so you could get a ride from me?" he said. I looked around and there was nobody in sight.

"yes." I said. Grayson just laughed.

"hop in." he said. he opened the passenger door for me and I got it putting my backpack and cheer bag in the back seat. he closed the door and walked to the drivers seat and got in.

"all buckled up?" he asked; putting on his seatbelt. I nodded my head yes and we drove off.

"wow, you're car is very clean." I said.

"really? there a few empty cups in the back, but I don't think is clean."

"trust me, its better than Liam's car. he has fucking half eaten McDonalds burgers and shit. its really nasty." I chuckled.

"eww, that is disgusting."

"I know."

"wanna listen to some music?" Grayson asked.

"yeah sure I like any kind of music really, so anything you put on ill probably bop to it." I said. he chuckled and turned on the radio and Rich Sex by Nicki Minaj came on. I screamed of excitement.

"you ok there?" Grayson smiled.

"yeah..this is my shit!!!" I said and I turned it up.

"I know what these niggas like, and it ain't my charm
I ain't stupid, this $250 on my arm
I like money more than dick, nigga, that's a fact
You think pussy's everything? Well, let's have a chat
A-a-ass out, pussy fat, point me to a rich nigga
Who gon' Rico, Ace me, pay in full my money, Mitch nigga?
I'ma help him fuck the check up, I'ma run the business
If your girl don't get it poppin', put me on your wishlist
Hitlist, now he sendin' gifts like if it's Christmas
He say, "Baby, everyday we ballin', " I say, "Swish, swish"
Got him callin' nonstop 'cause he don't wanna miss this
I said, "Don't panic, keep the faith, nigga, Big's bitch"

"goddamn, you know every lyric huh?" Grayson said.

"fuck yeah, she's fucking queen." I laughed.

"I can tell." he said and turned the music down.

"are you hungry?" he asked me.

" yeah, all that telling the girls what to do made me really hungry."