The Grand Fisher

~3 years later~

'So tomorrow's the day that mom died. I usually get permission to go to the World of the Living to see her grave ever since I came to the Soul Society 3 years ago. I don't see why I can't go this time.' 

When I met Rose 3 years ago, she sent me to a place called the Soul Society. What I didn't know was she actually sent me to a place called the Rukongai. Which is one out of a few places outside of the Soul Society. But not long after I was sent to the Rukongai was when Rose came looking for me. I thought it was funny because before Rose found me, I was talking to someone when we heard someone call out 'Shinigami!' 

"What's a Shinigami doing here?"

"No clue."

"Hi, I'm Rose Matsumoto. I'm looking for Mitsuki Kurosaki. Have you seen her?" I heard Rose ask one of the people.

"Rose?" I whispered. I stood outside of the shop that the woman and I were talking in and there Rose was. 

"Mitsuki! I finally found you."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came looking for you so that you could come to the Soul Society to become a Shinigami."

"Why would I want to become a Shinigami?"

"You could see your brother again. Go to the World of the Living and save souls from Hollows. Being a Shinigami can be fun. Just depends on how you look at it."

'I could see my brother again.'

That was the only thing I needed to hear. As much as it doesn't seem like it, I actually miss my brother. Even though we fought a lot, we were always there for each other. I didn't notice how much I missed my brother at the time. But ever since I got permission from the Head Captain about me going to the World of the Living for one day, I was happy because not only could I visit mom's grave, but I can also see Ichigo, Yuzu, Karin, and Dad. Every time I went to the World of the Living and saw them, all I wanted to do was run up to them and tell them how much I've missed them. But unfortunately, I can't do that.

As I was walking to the Senkaimon, I saw Rose coming towards me.

"So, you heading off to the World of the Living?"

"Yeah. But like always, I'll be back the day after tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. See you when you come back."

"See you."

I opened the Senkaimon and my hell butterfly went in before me. Not that long after I entered the Senkaimon was I already in the World of the Living. It was currently night time so everyone should be asleep. So visiting Ichigo and everyone should be easy enough.

When I got to the familiar clinic that I lived in, I noticed that there was another presence. Another Spiritual Pressure.

It was starting to get to me, so I went to Ichigo's window to see that Ichigo wasn't alone. The second Spiritual Pressure that I was feeling was Rukia Kuchiki. The younger sister of Captain Byakuya Kuchiki.

'So this is where Rukia's been.'

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but after a few minutes of standing in front of Ichigo's window, Rukia seemed to notice me. And the look of shock appeared on her face. Ichigo seemed to notice and looked at the window. I quickly moved so that I was out of sight, but Ichigo opened the window.

"Who's out here?! Show yourself!" He yelled as he looked around and soon found me. A look of shock and confusion came over his face. "Mitsuki?"

I stood there frozen, but soon turned and flash stepped away from the clinic.