Sahil falls on the floor. He was nearly dead.

Laksh was trying to get out of their hold.

Laksh: leave me. I'll not leave this bl**dy f***er.

Arjun runs outside and comes along with the security guards and police officers who were on duty as it was a show where many reputed personalities of the city came.

Arjun: take this disgusting man away and make sure he reach his correct place i.e., jail.

The guards nods and takes him away.

Ryan: bhayu, please calm down. Now police will take care of him.

Laksh get's free from their hold and goes towards Ragini angrily.

Laksh (shouts): you stupid girl!! Don't you know a little of self defense? You can only eat everyone's brain with your non stop chattering but can't do anything to save yourself. Have you imagined what all could have happened if I was a few minutes late?

All flinched at his tone.

Ragini was looking at him like a scared kid.

He holds his head and was pulling his hair in frustration.

Sanskar (keeping his hand on Laksh's shoulder): bhai, please relax. She's already so much scared.

Laksh hits his fist on the wall and shouts to let out his anger and frustration.

All were too much scared seeing him that much angry.

Arjun: I think we should go and say bye to the guests. They'll get doubt if no one will be there.

Sanskar: ya right (to the sisters) you three also come with us. It's your di's show, it will be good if three of you will be there as bhabhi will not be present to see off the guests.

Trio: but di...

The brothers assures them through their eyes and signs towards Laksh.

The sisters nods.

Naina: take care di.

Swara: we'll be back in few minutes.

They get's up and starts leaving but turns back and sees something which makes all of them smile a little.

As Laksh goes towards Ragini, removes his coat, sits beside her and makes her wear his coat.

Ragini was looking down and was crying continuously. She noticed Laksh beside her and leaned into him, clutching his shirt tightly and keeping her face in his chest like a lost puppy.

Arjun: girls, we forgot to tell you one thing about bhai.

Trio: what?

Sanskar: that bhai is extremely possessive about every person that belongs to him.

Swara: don't you guys think you are quite late to tell this?

Misha: because we just saw the demo.

Naina: right...

Ryan: let's go now.

And they leaves.

Ragini was not leaving Laksh for a second and was still crying. It made his shirt wet fully and even Laksh was also not trying to stop her, he was letting her cry.

After about twenty minutes.

Laksh: if you're done with crying then please stop, otherwise flood will come and both of us will be drowned in it.