Abused!Fell!Sans x Loving!Skeleton!Reader

((I'll try to finish the other one after this))

Knock Knock

Y/n's POV 

Oh... Who would knock on my door at 3 in the morning?. I opened the door and saw Sans and Papyrus. "Hi guys!" "Y/n here! Take this worthless sad excuse for a brother. He is useless and can no longer be my pet."

I looked at him in shock and as soon as Sans was in my house he left. Sans was crying.... Poor guy.... "H-hey S-sans? It's okay..." But he didn't want to hear it. After a while Sans fell asleep and I tried to pick him up. I decided to just use my Magic because he was somehow too heavy for me. I removed the collar from his neck and threw it away. I took his jacket and put it in the washing machine. I removed his shoes and put them near his new bedroom's door.

Seeing as I probably won't sleep now, I tried to just clean up around the house. But it proved to be useless since my house was always clean (Goals). I decided to check on Sans again and when I did I saw bruises on his bones. How did I not see that earlier? I got the first aid kit and a slightly wet washcloth. After I was finished with that ((Sans surprisingly was still asleep)) I went to my room and slept for about three hours before getting up and starting breakfast. I got a tray and put Sans' food on it. I opened his door and put the tray on the desk that was in the left corner. I tried to wake Sans up and when he did wake up he seemed scared but then confused. "What the fuck am I doing here?" I sighed sadly and facepalmed "You don't remember? Your brother left you here." Then he was silent. "Here eat some breakfast then you can go back to sleep if you want to" When I was about to leave the room Sans called my name "Where's my jacket?" I left the room and got it for him. "Y/n..." "Hm?" "Thank you.." I blushed and smiled at him but left the room either way.

SANS'S POV

Her cheek bones turned F/c and she smiled and then left the room. I'm glad she didn't see me blushing, I look like a tomato.

Y/n's POV

Later on Sans came downstairs and hung out with me. We decided to watch a horror movie and I was terrified. I clung to the closest thing ((guess what that was ;).)) And Sam's yelled at me "Get off Idiot!" Buuuuuttttt noooooooo. So I fell asleep. After watching a Horror movie. Yes. I did that. Even tho I was completely terrified.

In the morning I woke up and was still cuddling Sans. And he was blushing like a tomato ;).

Was that enough fluff?