⊀19⊁

Jisung P.o.V
"Ok I think that's enough Johnny.You two should go inside and sleep first before this heats up.",Taeyong,who was silently watching,says now.

Everybody looks at him before first Johnny,then Chenle and then myself make their way to their rooms.While passing by my hyung he eyes me with sad eyes before I wander off to my room.

This is it.I screwed up.Why did I even tell Johnny this! I'm so stupid!I force myself to sleep and after some time I managed to fall asleep.

Johnny P.o.V
"Taeyong I know what you think.>Oh Johnny you are too hard with him he is still a kid let him fall in love Blabla<but I can't do this.She is my new sister!I can't do this.You know yourself that we aren't allowed to date and even if manager hyung would allow it,she will get hurt by fans and everything will go down and shatter and-"

"Calm down Johnny...I didn't say anything.I understand both sides.I see that you just don't want both of them to get hurt like this but what should he do.He loves her.He also told you this and if she falls in love with him there is nothing you can do about it."

Silence.Something I usually enjoy between all these exhausting noise but this silence doesn't relax me.No,it makes it even harder to calm down.
And it makes even harder to figure out what is the right thing to do.

Your P.o.V

TimeSkip:The next morning (Idk what day it is but let's just say it's Monday and school starts again.XD)

I wake up by the sound of my phone ringing.Slowly I turn my body and grab for my phone.Without looking at the caller ID I accept the call.

"Hey Y/N!",a happy voice rings through the phone.Nope not dealing with him today.I hand up on the person before I stand up and get dressed.

In the back I let Nct's whiplash play and have to laugh from part to part because of Taeyong and Mark's kinky parts.Seriously I never thought both of them would like these kind of stuff.Lol.
For me Taeyong is like the loving big bro and after he wanted to tell me that he wrote this song while thinking of his sister it was enough for me.

Remembering the funny moments I already had with them the past week I happily look forward to all the stuff happening in the future.

After I ate up I take my bag pack and walk outside just to see a bunch of pissed girls looking at me.Wtf?!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌Writer:I hope you liked this chapter and I also hope I managed to maybe get some more spice in it(^_^;)At least I tried right?

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Writer:
I hope you liked this chapter and I also hope I managed to maybe get some more spice in it(^_^;)
At least I tried right?