I've been drankin, I've been drankin...

I froze. My phone was ringing beside me, I looked down at it. Michelle whimpered and started griding on my hand,

"Let it go to voicemail."

I pulled my hand out of her underwear,

"It's my mother I have take this." I jumped down off the counter and headed towards the bathroom while I answered the phone.

Michelle P.O.V

I cannot believe this girl. I get down off the counter now pissed and extremely frustrated. I stalk to my room and slam the door closed, locking in behind me. Yeah, childish but a girl has needs. I'd been really nice about these last 5 months but now it was getting pathetic.

I fell back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was pissed, but still horny. I got my laptop and went on pornhub scrolling through as I touched myself. I settled on a video about a dominant lesbian fucking her shy girl friend. I imagined it was Eva and I in the video. I'd love to just tie her up and fuck her until she couldn't cum anymore. I came as I imagined this and closed my laptop, pushing it to the other side of my bed. I went to my bathroom and peed before I curled up in my comforter and thought hazy fustrated things until sleep finally came.

Eva P.O.V

I heard Michelle slam a door as I finished up the conversation with my mom. When I came out the bathroom I went back to the kitchen and lay my head down on the counter. Buzz buzz I looked up and saw Michelles phone I grabbed it and unlocked it. There was a message from her mom saying goodnight and she loved her. I scrolled through the rest of the messages in her phone, there weren't many. Mostly Lauren, her mom and I. I read through her and Laurens messages. They were mostly about school, until I reached the top and found something more interesting :

Michelle (M): I don't think she'll ever want to have sex with me. Not that I'm like sex crazy or anything. Shes just beautiful and I want her.

Lauren (L): Maybe shes just nervous. You should get her a coach lol a sex coach. Or I could teach her ;)

M: You freak, you can't hit it before I do.

L: Thats the only part you paid attention to haha you're so obviously in love with me. I say we have a threesome!

M: Shut up lol no threesome, I'll just wait till shes ready.

I stopped reading and thought for a moment. Lauren was bi. Which meant she'd possibly at some point had sex with a girl. Maybe she could help me get over my nervousness. Maybe she could give me pointers. I copied Laurens number into my phone then dialed it. It rang and rang. I was about to hang up when she picked up,

"Hello?" she answered sleepily. I looked at the time. I hadn't realized it had gotten so late.

"Lauren, i-it's me Eva,"

"Eva?" the surprise in her voice was obvious, "Wassup girl, you ok?"

"Yeah I, ummm I need your help... with Michelle." I took a deep breath and sighed, "Lauren I'm a virgin, I have no idea what to do during sex. If we do it and I'm terrible I'm afraid she'll leave me."

"Aw hun," Lauren yawned, "Michelle wouldn't leave you for anything in the world. How about we meet up tomorrow and talk. I'm sure you can find a way to slip away from her for a little while."

We arranged to meet up at a coffee shop up the street from Michelles house. After she had hung up I found the guest room and crawled under the covers. Well tomorrow should be interesting.

~~~~~~~

I awakened to my phone ringing. It was Lauren. I looked at the time before answering.

"Why are you up so early, it's like 7:30."

Lauren laughed, "Your accent is so strong in the morning seven-thurtieee. Get up and come to to coffee shop."

I groaned up got up,

"Ok I'll be there in 5."

I hung up and creeped down the hall too Michelles room. Her door was open and she wasn't inside. I quickly grabbed my bag and went back to the guest room. I brushed my teeth then threw on some sweats, a t-shirt and my black converse before grabbing my wallet and heading towards the door.

"Baby where are you going?" Michelle sat in the kitchen drinking orange juice. She stood up and walked to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Look I'm sorry about last night," she said. "I was just really fustrated. I still want you to spend the weekend here with me... even if we don't do anything."

I kissed her on the lips,

"It's ok baby. I was just umm, going to the coffee shop really quick I really wanted a frappe."

"You want me to come with you? I'll drive us there" she asked.

"NO! I mean uhh no. I want to go alone. I'll walk it'll give me time to think."

Michelle stared at me for a moment then smiled,

"Ok baby."

I gave her a quick kiss then left.

Lauren was already in the coffee shop when I arrived. I ordered a caramel frappe and joined her at a table.

She smiled, "Good morning sunshine."

I looked at her wearily,

"Michelle was awake she tried to come with me."

Lauren giggled,

"She tried to cum with you?"

I felt my face redden,

"Thats not what I meant! Don't be so dirty Lauren."

"No you need to be durr-tee" She said, "People with dirty minds have to best sex."

She stood up,

"Come on."

I hesitated,

"Where are we going?"

"To my house. As much as I love sex in public I'll spare you the embarrasment of me explaining it to you in public." She winked at me and I wasn't sure if she was serious or joking. I decided to go on with her. What really did I have to lose?