"Hello pretty!" Lorn greeted a really slender, anorexic sort of slender person with short black spiky hair. "Mind if you sit on my lap?"

     Black, shiny eyes looked up at him with a drunken glint and the black-haired grinned with a nod, standing up and slumping down on Lorn's lap as soon as he sat.

     Valentin was hunched, lining up powder on a credit card Verger was holding for him. Once done, Valentin glanced up with hazy eyes and scoffed in the throat, laughing close mouthed.

     "I see you met Órgy."

     "Órgy?" Lorn laughed, glancing at the person. "Now how could a cute girl like you get such a vulgar nickname?"    

     Órgy's eyebrows went up and then a giggle followed, accompanied by dangles of the legs, covered by long heavy boots.

     "It may have to do with every birthday party I've thrown since I was 14." Órgy explained with a bizarre voice for a girl. But it could've been just the cigarettes Lorn could smell on the brunet's clothes: black shorts, ripped grey fishnet stockings and a white short sleeved shirt with a cute tie that had an upside down cross at the bottom.

     Lorn laughed at that and then rested his head on Órgy's shoulder to glance at Verger as he leaned to snort the powder through a short straw. He blinked heavily and laughed, wiping his nose to lick the thing off his fingers. Valentin patted him on the back and then handed the card to Lorn, two lines left.

     Órgy held it for him and Lorn took his share, then watched as Órgy did the rest.

     With that, the party started.

--------

     "Who are you and why'd you buy me panties!" Nigel slurred, flailing the things in Lorn's face. The poor kid was really off, constantly struggling against gravity. His honey hair was a wild mess, a few strands sticking to his skin.

     "Um." Lorn stated with a raised finger. "I'm Valentin and because of Lorn..."

     Nigel squinted his eyes with a twist of the mouth and shook his head. "I knew it. I knew it the pervert!"

      Valentin gasped from beside his boyfriend, finally paying attention instead of wobbling to the music playing on the background. "I has have nots a sing to do vith zis!" he justified in a thick Romanian accent he's been manifesting since his sixth beer.

      "I'll just give them to Órgy like we did the lamb suit." Nigel threatened.

     "Buts we used zat one frrst so..." Valentin leaned on the brick wall covered by graffiti.

     "Disgusting!" Nigel wailed, throwing the panties away. "Why can't anyone get me? See this?" he took Verger's bag and showed the Jesus figurine. "That guy gets me!" he pointed at Verger.

     The man was singing his lungs out in a circle of people, swaying on the slow, low, heavy, delirious melody: My Own Summer by Deftones.

     "Aaaah cool stuff, I stick it up your butt." Valentin reached for the figurine and laughed in its face. "Check zis out." he moved its limbs in a way that made Jesus do a flamboyant wave with his legs wide open.

     Nigel swatted his head and took his Jesus back, hugging it to his chest. "This is the worst party. I'm taking my friends and leaving." he looked to the right where a group of awkward teenagers stood.

     Two similar looking blonds, one tall and scrawny and the other short and scrawny. Then there was a cute dark skinned girl with big eyes and really curly hair and a chubby guy with high socks and nerdy t-shirt.