13. Lesson Learned

Start from the beginning

So much for making a new friend

you looked around seeing that you were somewhere random in the city. You had not explored a lot of sweet city your time was to occupied with your work, the furthest you went is the food district for grocery shopping. You made your way through the crowd seeing different types of people all over was refreshing, it was like groups of people together to make a place for everyone. As you walked you saw a giant woman with white hair walking along, she was so much bigger than the others. "Smoothie-sama!" and with those words you were on your way again, you knew if the people were referring to her with respect that she was one of Katakuri's siblings and even thought you met Pudding and Brûlée who's to say she is even kind like them. Something caught the corner of your eye one of the buildings tops was wobbling, and low and behold it was hovering right over Smoothie. You didn't want to make contact with another potential horrible sibling, or even worse get squeezed, Katakuri had told you about his siblings and they're powers you knew they took there family and pride seriously. Saving the sweet commander you don't know how she would take it, maybe gratitude or maybe not but you didn't have time to think about that.

Because the top of the building was falling

"Smoothie! watch out above you"

The giant woman looked above her before jumping back avoiding the falling building top she looked towards you with shock all over her face and you did not take that as a good sigh, you turned around running away. "Wait stop !" you didn't listen you might get in trouble for running from a sweet commander but you refuse to face someone like her the woman could juice you for heavens sake. As you continued to run away from the scene you came to a complete stop seeing that you had no idea where you were, looking around it looked like it was somewhat a blind spot to the city. No people were seen and not many buildings were around, you went inside one of them it was abandoned but you could tell it used to be some kind of bakery. Walking further on the inside you see most of the furniture still there. You were unaware of the dark eyes on you until something grabbed your wrist. You turned around with scared eyes seeing the man from earlier looking down at you with a smirk, "So we meet again little one" you shook your head and then started to struggle to remove him from your arm. He grabbed your waist trying to push you to the ground but the more you struggled the harder it became. "Let me go you fucking creep!" the man raised his hand ready to strike you, you closed your eyes ready for the pain to come but all you felt was two hands wrap around you and pull you away, you saw a flash of white until you disappeared into the darkness. You land on the floor with a hard thud you open your eyes and above you was an angry looking Brûlée, "Huh Brûlée! what happened?" " I saved you from getting hurt and who knows what else that's what happened, its bad enough your going out on your own to talk to strangers and running from my sister but going to abandon buildings (y/n) really"

You looked away, head down knowing that you were in the wrong this time, yes maybe it wasn't the best idea to get into all the stuff you did today but you couldn't help that things just happen. You should have known Brûlée would see all you were up to today she literally had mirrors everywhere even abandoned places. All you expected was to have a normal outing not saving Katakuri's sister or getting harmed by some creep, "I'm sorry Brûlée i just wanted to go out on my own you know, and i guess now your going to tell Katakuri am i right" Brûlée gave you a raised brow

"You know me so well (y/n)"

That night Katakuri was at your house as soon as he was done with his duties, he said nothing to you just looking at you with cold eyes. You couldn't look at him though, you felt so disappointed, not only did you not make any new friends but you had gotten into so much trouble and Katakuri was upset with you. He didn't have to say it, you know he was so angry at you but it wasn't your fault that the creep came up to you, but it was your fault you decided to get lost all on your own. You waited for any words but all you were left with was painful silence, your chest suddenly became tight but not with fear but with worry. Did you really make him that upset, was he angry enough to leave you. You looked down at your hands not wanting to continue to think about that, you wanted to remain positive you would hate for Katakuri to end things as happy as he made you, and if he did it would be all your fault.

Katakuri got up from his seat and walked towards you with easily one step and bent down to your level grabbing you face in his hand. "You almost got yourself hurt, you could have been killed you were lucky that Brûlée had seen you and Randolph had gotten to him before I did." You raised a brow at him not knowing who that even was, "He is a rabbit with human like qualities because of mama's power."

Katakuri sat on the couch and grabbed you with one hand by you're waist sitting you on his knee, facing you away from him. You said nothing waiting for Katakuri to continue but he didn't, it was back again to pure silence and you didn't know if you should be afraid at that or not. One of his hands began to move through your hair and the other hand moved slowly towards your thigh, gripping it tightly before releasing after a few seconds, moving more on the inside to rub small circles on the inside of it. You held in your breath afraid to even breath, you never had this kind of contact before it made you feel different, the sensation of Katakuri's big hands rubbing you in a sensitive area made you let out a heavy sigh. You blushed biting your lower lip, Katakuri's hands had moved up more of the inside of your thigh gripping it more tightly as the first time, his other hand leaving your hair now running his fingers down your sides putting them under your shirt to run his fingers along your stomach. His hands moved into random patters running all over your stomach, coming close to the underlining of your bra but never touching it. Bliss, you were in pure bliss from him gently running his hands on your upper body and him roughly handling your lower half it felt heavenly. You let out another sigh laying your hand on top of his under your shirt, this moment was so precious to you, feeling Katakuri's hands all over you it gave you a sense of safety and something else you couldn't figure out. But the moment is gone when you feel a sharp sting on your thigh, you looked up to see Katakuri staring right back at you. He had hit you, looking down you saw a red mark on your thigh but surprisingly it didn't hurt if anything it had given you a certain rush more than what you felt before when Katakuri was caressing you. Katakuri set you on the couch and stood up walking towards the door, you didn't want him to leave you had hoped he would stop but he didn't he had open the door making his way out, halfway out the door already. "This is your punishment for going out and getting yourself in trouble, remember it" And with that he was out the door , you looked at the door with wide but sad eyes. You didn't know what he had meant by that because it didn't seem like a punishment, but soon you realized just what he had meant. You couldn't believe that he had just left you like that, you felt a wanting towards him, missing him already even though he had just left. For the rest of the night you couldn't stop thinking of Katakuri's hands running over your body. You got yourself ready for bed and tossed and turned until you fell asleep for the night, one things for sure though.

You would never not tell your boyfriend anything ever again.