Chapter 25 - Last Chapter

(Not sorry for making you 42 Angela 😂)

Angela POV

"Tell us more mom!!" My 16 year old daughter, Rys, urged.

"Ok fine. Where did I leave off of?" I ask, scratching my head.

"When Aunty Violet swore revenge!" Rys said punching the air.

I chuckle. "After Violet swore her revenge the next day she went back to where she last saw Sam..."

*flashback*
( It's a flashback but in Violet's POV)

Violet POV

'That god damn Sam! I'll kill him!' I scream in my head.

I storm out of the hotel to the opening of the sewers. I climb in and get my gun ready. Slowly, I walk down the halls.

The first room had nothing, but cobwebs. The second room looked like someone was living in it. The third room was the one I was held in...where Ryder died.

I shook my head and continued walking. The sound of footsteps, much heavier than mine, make their way to my ears. I dash into the fourth room and hide behind the battered couch in the corner of the room.

The figure walks into the room and I recognize the person, Sam.

I quietly crept my way around the couch as he approached the opposite side I was on.

He crouched down and looked in the back, while I crept up behind him and smacked the back of his head with the butt of my gun.

I, with much difficulty, dragged Sam's unconscious body to the room I was held in. I propped him in the chair and tied him up.

I went to the second room and grabbed the bucket, that was in the corner of the room, and filled it with nasty sewer water. I made my way back to what I now call, "The Torture Room".

I gripped the bottom of the bucket as I lifted it. With a quick lift of my hand, all the water poured over Sam's head. He was awoke with a startle.

"Have you come for revenge?" He asked. I nodded.

"I see." He said. "Well...I won't go down without a fight." With that the ropes I tied him with fell off and he abruptly stood up and ran to the other side of the room.

Then I notice the slight glint of the blade in his hand. "So that's how you got out." I comment. He nods.

He charges at me and I side-step him, grab his arm and twist it behind his back up to his shoulder blade. "I won't let you live after what you did!" I shout at him.

He uses his other hand, the one with the knife, to stab my leg. I scream in pain as he wiggles it around in the gash. I let go and twists, elbowing me in the face.

I fall down and groan in pain. I grab the knife and gently pull it out. I take out my gun and shoot him in the knee. He falls as I shoot his other knee. "AGHHHH!!!" He screams as he falls to he ground.

I walk over to him and pull out my knife. (The knife Sam used to kill Ryder.) I slowly drag it across his back, spelling out the words 'I am a murderer'.

Then I flip him over. "This. This is for Ryder!" I shout as I plunge the knife into his heart. The blood sprays everywhere. Blood gurgles out of his mouth and the life drains from his eyes.

I rip the knife out and stand up. "It's over!" I say tearing up. I make my way back to the hotel, but wear a cloak to hide the blood.

As I enter the hotel room I grab some of Ryder's clothes and take a shower. I change into the clothes and flop onto the bed falling asleep.

*flashback end*

Angela POV

"Wow! Aunty Violet is so coooool!!!" Rys says. She has my shade of brown hair and Jacob's shade of brown eyes.

"She is indeed." I say. Then my niece Avery walks in.

"Hi Aunty Angela!" She says. Avery has long black hair from Ryder and Violet's purple eyes. She certainly is beautiful for a 17 year-old.

( I know I changed her age. She's supposed to be 28, but I wanted her to be a closer age to Rys. Also ages don't make sense in this story!)

"What story are you telling?" She asks sitting next to Rys. "I'm telling the story about your Mom and Dad. She nods.

"Where is Violet anyway?" I ask. She shrugs. "I think she's visiting Dad's grave? Today is the anniversary of his death." She says.

I nod. "Would you like to hear the rest of the story?" I ask the girls. They quickly start nodding.

I smile. "When Violet and the guys came back from England, everyone was super upset. I didn't know why until they told me my brother died. Violet also told me that Ryder proposed to her before he died. She also told me she had a daughter." I say looking at Avery.

"She said Ryder got to see a picture of you. When he laid his eyes on your photo he immediately started crying. She said that..." I started to cry now.

"She said that he was sad that he wasn't going to make it and that he wouldn't be able to see you grow up, or even meet you at all. They're last words to each other were, 'I love you forever and ever, until the end.' Then your dad passed away." I say, tears freely flowing from my face.

I turned back to the girls to find them crying as well. "Dad was a romantic wasn't he?" Avery asks. I hear a chuckle and a voice say, "He definitely was."

I turn around to see one of my best friends. "Hey Violet. I was just telling the girls some stories about us back then. We sure were crazy!" I say.

She smiles. "We look good for our ages don't we Angela? I look like I'm in my late 20's and you do as well!" She exclaims.

I grab a mirror. "Your right! We look so young!" We look at each other then start laughing.

"Hey Mom, you never told us where you got your necklace and the ring?" Avery asks Violet.

Violet POV

"I'll tell you, but promise not to be grossed out?" I ask. My daughter crosses her heart. "I swear!" I sigh.

"When Ashton brought Ryder back we had him cremated. Some of his ashes were compressed and turned into jewelry. The ring is made of his ashes. And my necklace's jewels are as well."

I say showing my wedding band the had tiny little crystals around it and my heart shaped Locket with tiny little crystals outlining the heart.

"Hey Mom, you never open up the necklace. What's in it?" Avery asks me.

I laugh. "There are two pictures. One with me and your dad and the other is of you when you were little." Avery giggles and slaps her forehead.

"Ai! Look at the time! We have to go Angela, Bye!" I say waving to Angela and Rys. "Bye Aunty! Bye Rys!" Avery shouts waving to them.

They wave and say their goodbyes as well. We head back to our house (Ryder's mansion and Violet's mansion was taken down and merged to create one huge mansion and a huge yard.) and have a movie night.

"Y'know Mom, for a 47 year old you look really young." Avery says. I chuckle. Guess I naturally look young!" I say flipping my hair to be dramatic.

"Oh right! Mom, in the story Aunty Angela told us there was a girl named Amber. What happen to her?" My face turns serious.

"I don't know what happen, but I will get my revenge in her." I say with a determined face.

'Let the war rage on!'

————————————————————————
This is the LAST CHAPTER!!!! Actually there's an epilogue though this did sound like it! 😂 Anywho, I might add bonus chapters later, I may not may not. Depends on my schedule 😋! Until next time! LiaUchiha OUT!