chapter16:Realized

~DD's POV~

My mom kept calling me so I got sick and tired of the calls

~conversation

D-Yes mom

M-You haven't answered my calls I've been worried.

D-Why can't I live with Carter I'm older than Sabrina and you let her go.

M-DD come to the house and I'll tell you why.

D-Okay

I hung up the phone.

I walked up to my mom's house.I knocked on the door she unlocked the door and squeezed me so hard.

"so mom why can't I be with Carter?"I questioned while I crossed my arms.

"Well I'll just make it simple.Its because you were my first born you made me a mother.You and your sister grew up before my eyes and I just wanted to have you two to myselfs  a few more years.I just need my baby here with me."She said as a tear shed her eye and mine I hugged her so tight I felt like an idiot for getting so pissed.Mom me and Sabrina will visit and don't worry Carter will take care of me.I love him a and he loves me."I said as I thought of him."How do you he loves you?"My mom questioned."Mom I just now and he even told me as we were on our date."I said as I wiped my moms tears from her face.She went into the house and came back with 2 puppies. a boy and girl."DD the girl is yours cause its older than the boys and Sabrina's own is the boy cause she's crazy while and loveable.you also got the girl cause she is fierce and fun."My mom said.I giggled while I cried with joy."You now what DD call the boys to help you move to Sabrina's and Cams hiuse ."My mom said as she gave me the pups.I got into my mustang and drove off with he puppy's sticking there heads out the window.I drove to Sabrinas house.I opened the door.I see Sabrina on the floor crying."What's wrong I said while the puppies where still in my car."Jai gets out of Jail in 2 weeks."She said with sobs."Fuck,CC your not going to let him haunt you were joining a jujitsu. class today at 4 I now a guy who owns a pure breed team.We can even ask isa if she want to join with us.I got the pups out of the car and showed CC she was happy and told her mom gave it to us and that she said I can move in here she I also told her what mom said we both hugged each other.We called isa.

~Conversation

I- Hello

D-Wanna join a pure breed club jujitsu

I-You now Jai brooks is getting out of Jail I wanna defend CC just in case.

D-Yeah she is joining it too

I-Cool this would be fun.

D-Yeah meet me at my place right now it is 3 we got an hour to get ready we leave at four meet me here at least by 3:30

I-Okay see you later.

~END OF CONVERSATION

Me and Sabrina got ready and waited for Isabelle to come after 20 minutes she came and we drove to Pure Breed