chapter2:CRUSHING

~Sabrina's POV~

**********RING'RING'RING'RING********

I answered my phone it was   Cameron

~conversation~

cameron-hey can me and the boys come over.....?????

Sabrina-sure my parents aren't home and me and DD are bored.

cameron-Cool see you soon

Sabrina-Cool see you soon.#bored hurry

cameron-bye

I cleaned the house a little for the boys to hang out in the house and not in a junk pile.I was getting nervous after what Brittney told me.She isn't the right guy for Cam I hope he wont say yes.

****Knock-Knock****

"Hey Cam and the rest of magcon.there are drinks in the fridge if you guys ever get thirsty and DD is ordering KFC."Cool."Cam said."DO IT DO IT."All of the magcon boys said except Cameron."Do what.?"I asked a little confused.Me and Cameron headed for my room.we sat on my bed."Cam what are they talking about?"I questioned him."You now we always tell each other every thing."he said while looking at me that one way he does while he is crushing on someone."Yeah Cameron."I said with the unsure tone."Well..."He said and he just kissed me on the cheek."Huh I don't get it."I said a little shocked yet happy."I've been crushing on you since 7th grade."He said while scooting a little bit closer and said "The boys always wanted me to ask you.So will you go out with me?"He asked me getting a little nervous."of course and don't worry I'm not the jealous type I just thought you were going to tell me that you are dating Brittney she told me that she was going to ask you out."I told him a bit shocked."Well she asked me today and I was going to ask you today so I rejected her."He told me while grabbing my hand and holding it tight like we were the only two people in the world except we can hear the ten downstairs."I'm really happy that you said yes."Cameron said while he just looked at me."Me too."I said while I kissed him and it wasn't on the cheek.

Carter came in that one time we kissed."WHAT THE FUCK.CAM GOT HIS FIRST KISS EVERYONE LOOK."Carter said while everyone zoomed up here like they didn't have anything better to do.Fuck ,me and Cameron forgot to let each others hand go but I didn't mind I hope he didn't mind either. This was the best hang out night ever. totes typing this on my Instagram page.