Prologue

"Do you know that it's illegal to stare?" I said with a teasing tone while removing my bra. Ramdam ko ang presenya niya sa likod ko.

Ang tensyon sa amin ay naroon pa rin. Having him this close again felt surreal. Ngunit imbis na pagkagalak ang maramdaman ko, purong poot lamang ang natitira sa puso para sa kanya.

"You do really have a nice butt." Nararamdaman ko ang pag-aalinlangan nya habang sinasabi nya iyon. I turned the shower on and the warm water started running down my body. It really felt good. I turn around to face him while the water is still pouring down my back.

"Join me." I said seductively. Nakita ko ang pagkagulat sa ekspresyon niya. And I really find it amusing.

"Oh come on! Don't be shy, we just fucked last night and it's not the first time for fuck's sake!" I emphasized the 'not the first time'.
I was trying my best not to sound bitter but the bitterness in my voice was dripping like acid.

"Sa bath tub nalang ako." He said without looking at me and headed to his tub. He filled it with water and put some scented gel into it. It smelled good. It smelled like him. His scent brought back a lot of memories. It's nostalgic but it's making me sick.

"So you and her are still together?" I asked out of blue. Bago ko pa mapigilang sabihin iyon, kusa na itong lumabas sa bibig ko. Don't be bitter damn it!

"Why do you care?" sabi nya ng nakataas ang isang kilay. Tila pinapantayan ang tapang na ipinapakita ko.

"Oh sorry. Who am I to ask you that question right? I'm just a bitch you're fucking." I said with full of sarcasm. Mimicking his tone when he said that to me. The hollowness in my chest was gone because he's here again, but since he came back, there's always this weigh on my chest and the heaviness of it just makes me harder to breath.

He didn't answer. He just looked down with his eyebrows furrowed. Looking like an innocent victim when in fact, it's the other way around.

Nevertheless, I will make him experience hell. I've lived with anger and bitterness because of him. I won't stop until I get even, scratch that, Trevor Arceo will experience hell a lot worse.

I will make you pay for what you've done little fucker.

*****
A.N: Medyo boring yung first few chapters but I swear it will get better. First time ko lang kasi. Pasensya na. :) x