10

Ace had apparently discussed it already with everyone except for Henso and I.

Soon enough, all of us were sitting in the common room, discussing our attack on U.A.

"We have to wait at least another two weeks..." Kemuri said and Ace nodded. "Let's make it two weeks to be safe." She said.

"All we need to do for now is infiltrate and cause a little bit of trouble. No murder, but non-lethal injuries are okay. That have that Recovery bitch." Ace said.

"Sounds good, but shouldn't we have an air of mystery? Like...not just running in and stuff? I have an idea..." I say and everyone turns to listen to me

"How about I return myself as if I'm saying I'm back home, then after three days, you guys attack and I'll join. It'll give me a chance to take care of some stuff too..." I say. Everyone looked at each other.

"Does anyone disagree?" Henso asks. Everyone shook their heads "no."

And thus, we wait.

*time skip: 2 weeks*

It's been over a month since I went missing from U.A. Today was the day that I was going back to infiltrate.

Everyone was sitting in the common room, looking at me. I had put on my old U.A training uniform, but without bandages. My hair was dirty and unkempt, and I overall just looked terrible.

"Okay, so...you're just going to show up in front of U.A like you've been a victim of something, and act like you're empty basically?" Henso asked and I nodded.

"IZUKU! You're literally a fucking genius!" Ace exclaimed and I smiled. "Oh, I know" I said jokingly.

They sent me out of the underground camp into the alley, which I'd learned that all of these twisted allies could lead you anywhere in town.

"Good luck Izuku!! We'll be there in around 3 or 4 days! Be safe, we know you can do this!!" Ace exclaimed. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up, helping her close the trapdoor and pushed the dumpster back over it.

It was a dark, cloudy day. It was currently about 5 pm, and it'll take me at least 30 minutes to get to U.A. As I walked, heavy rain started to pour. There wasn't anyone out today.

I smiled. "This is the perfect atmosphere..." I giggled.

I looked up from the opening of the alley I was at. The U.A dorm room lights blinded me from a distance.

It's time.