12

I woke up in Recovery Girl's room, basically surrounded. I saw All Might, Todoroki, Kacchan, Uraraka, and others standing outside of the door.

I giggled nervously "Hii~"

No one laughed. They looked like they haven't slept in years. Todoroki especially.

"What the fuck." Mina said bluntly. I looked around and saw that everyone had the same expression on their face. Confusion, but mixed with anger and worry.

I remembered to put on an act. I looked down at my hands and hitched my breath. I made myself break. Tears fell from my eyes and I sobbed loudly. Everyone froze and panicked.

"Okay, get out! All of you!" Recovery Girl said, but I stopped her and whispered to her.

"Please let Todoroki stay..." I said, making plans to talk to him. Recovery Girl nodded.

"Todoroki stay, I have something to talk to you about otherwise..." Recovery Girl lied and I felt a sense of success.

Once everyone left, Recovery Girl left us to talk. Todoroki looked confused. I smiled a smile that was on the line of a friend and an enemy.

"Todoroki...I'm going to tell you a secret..." I said and suddenly stood up, and pinning him to the wall.

"What are you..." Todoroki said and I smiled. "Shut it. I have something to tell you. And you better not say a fucking word." Todoroki tensed up.

"They're planning something...in two or three days somethings going to happen. I want you to help me. I cant say very much, but I want you on my side. You're the only one who tried to help me. You're my...friend. Yeah, that." I said, sounding like myself. Todoroki looked thoroughly shaken, so I backed away and sat back on the bed.

"First of all...who?" Todoroki said and I laughed. "Come here" I said and he walked over.

I whispered in his ear.

"The villains, of course..."

He jumped back from me as Recovery Girl walked back in. I smiled and said lowly so that she couldn't hear me. "Sneak out and meet me behind the dorms tonight. Is everyone asleep by 2 a.m?" I asked. Todoroki gave me a shaky thumbs up and left the room.

I smiled to myself. I cherished Todoroki as my friend and I wanted him to be on my side. Tonight, I would hit his weak spots. Whatever I need to do, I'll do it...