Day 001

"Students are reminded to keep a positive attitude towards others, and to stay focused! Let's go fighting wombats! Have a good day to all students." 

Class One

"Well, then after we stayed in London for a few days, Toby insisted we take the train to Paris. Which was amazing." Lilian hadn't stopped talking since she sat next to Chris. Sydney had followed behind dutifully, trying to flirt with Chris anytime that Lilian got a text or took a break. He was gonna be drained by the end of homeroom. 

"That sounds... great." He tried to get out of the conversation several times, but she just kept talking. He looked for anyone who could help him out, or at least be a little more interesting. 

"Grace? Is that you?" As Chris said her name the blonde turned smiling. 

"Chris? Hey!" She moved seats to sit next to him, a mistake. 

"Gracey, is that you? Oh wow, you glow'd up!" Sydney commented, smirking. 

The Homeroom teacher had gotten the classes attention. This gave everyone a break, and Chris was thankful for some silence from Lilian. Honestly, he didn't know how Toby could stand her. He was glad he hadn't listened to Toby when he said to ask out Sydney, Chris would hate his life. 

Juniper had already broke down everything that happened with Juniper, she told Thomas everything. 

"I cried when I got home." 

"You cried?" Thomas frowned, he cared so much for Juniper, and the poor girl was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. 

"Yeah, and then I had to make up some excuse for my parents to get them off my back, so I'm going to therapy next week." Juniper pushed her glasses up her nose. She didn't know what else to tell her parents besides a panic attack. Which alarmed the both of them,  and the immediately signed her up for a session next week. 

"June you didn't." 

"I had to! Tom, it was hard okay?"

Thomas nodded, he understood. He knew that Juniper couldn't come out to her parents yet. He knew that she was afraid of being thrown to the side. But he didn't want her to keep lying. He knew this was hurting her, but there was nothing he could do. 

Thomas and Juniper were distracted by a rather distraught looking Chris. 

"Wait. You and Toby are still together?" Grace questioned. 

"You sound surprised," Lilian responded cooley, "it's been a year and four months."

"Not to sound... rude, but yeah I kinda am. Haven't you heard the rumors?" Grace gnawed on her bottom lip, yikes. 

"What rumors?!" Sydney piped into the conversation, typical. 

Chris just groaned, he could not wait for this class to end. 

***

Class Two 

Toby had been texting Sadie non-stop. He had gotten some of the rumors out of her, but he really had gotten to know her better. It wasn't much but it was  a start. He had tried to talk to her before class, but she 'didn't see him.' 

Sadie had now been seated in the back of the classroom, by herself. She hadn't been expecting Toby to actually talk to her and she needed a minute to reconvene. She had watched as Toby walked in with Dani and Celeste, but she didn't meet his eye. Sadie just had to stay out of the radar.