2 AM Date

Chapter Eight

Tyson's POV

We kiss, and I feel something I've never felt before. We start kissing harder, and then it's a whole make-out session. She's straddling my lap, and that's when I realize. This is wrong. I pull away. "I'm sorry, but we need to stop." I say. "What?" She says, getting off my lap. "No, not like that. Charlotte!" I say, as she starts to walk out.

"Charlotte, wait!" I scream after her. I run down the stairs, directly behind her. "What am I to you? Because right now, Tyson, I'm feeling a lot like nothing." She says, and I'm thankful that you can't hear our conversation from the living room.

"Charlotte, you are so much more to me than nothing. You are my everything. You don't understand. I wanted to stop because I don't want to sleep with someone that I haven't even asked out on a date yet. I'm not that kind of guy, Charlotte. I don't sleep around to get a reputation. So, Charlotte Williams, will you go on a date with me?" I ask her, hoping that she'd say yes.

"Seriously?! We're having an argument and now you want to make it sweet?! Why do you do this all the time Tyson?!" She yells. I try and find some kind of emotion in her eyes, but all I see is nothing. "What are you talking about?!" I ask.

"Every time I want to hate you or be mad at you, you go and do something sweet or nice! Tyson, you be you and I can never stay mad at you! It's not fair! Tyson Collier, I can't believe I'm saying this but of fucking course I will. I have been waiting all week for you to kiss me." She says to me. I couldn't believe it.

I wrap my arms around her waist, as she wraps hers around my neck and I lean down and kiss her. "So how about we go back to my room?" I ask. "Okay" she replies. We walk through the living room towards the stairs, and I see my sister squealing.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Not at all." She says. "What happened that made you all fangirly?" I say to her. "Oh.. um... Shawn Mendes got nominated for 3 MTV VMA awards." She states. I could tell she was lying, but I ignored it.

Charlotte and I go upstairs and back into my room. We lay on my bed, cuddling again, while watching Netflix. Everything was right in the world. Around 2 am, I get a great idea. "Hey, Charlotte, I have a question." I state. "Yeah?" She said, looking at me.

"Remember our date?" I say, looking at her, smirking. "Yeah?" She said, slightly scared. "How about we do it now." I state, trying to getting up. She sat up, letting me get up. "What? How do we do that?" She asks, clearly sleep deprived. "You'll see." I said walked towards my bedroom door, opening it.

"But, Tyson! I look horrible! I'm wearing baggy clothes, no makeup, I have glasses on instead of contacts, the list goes on. I can't go out like this." She whines.

"You look gorgeous, babe! You're wearing my clothes, I love your freckles, you look cute with glasses, and what list?" I say back. "Ugh fine!" She groans. I chuckle. I knew I'd get my way.

We made our way downstairs, very quietly, and out the door. I drive us to Waffle House because I know they're open for 24 hours. We eat there and chat. We learn more about each other. We already knew basics, and some pretty random stuff.

After that, we go to the park. I always have a blanket in my car so we lay on that and just look at the stars. It was around 3, and we stayed laying there for 2 hours. We go into Walmart, and find the craziest stuff. We joke around and we realized the sunrise was at 5:45 and it was currently 5:30. We go to the beach, cuddling on the blanket.

We watched the sunrise, and then got some coffee at Starbucks. Since nothing was open, we decided to go walking on the beach until 8. We decided to go to the mall, and then hang out together all day. It was the most fun I've had in forever. God I think I'm in love.