Are you two dating?

Chapter Four

Charlotte's POV
          So Leah comes over to my house to help me get ready for the party. I do my normal makeup, except adding false lashes onto it. She picks out a romper for me to wear and it turns out to be this.

She lets my hair flow like it normally does, which is stick straight

She lets my hair flow like it normally does, which is stick straight. I put on some comfy sandals, and we head out. She's wearing this:

We got to the party which was on the beach

We got to the party which was on the beach. There was parking above it though, and then a bridge to the beach. We were greeted by Tyson. "Wow, Charlotte you look.... absolutely stunning." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I blushed, why am I blushing?

           "Thanks. So, what do you want to do?" I ask. He grabs my hand, leading me into the direction of the beach. "Where are we going?" I whine. "Somewhere." He replied. He led us to a bonfire that was away from the crowd. It was a little bit away from the water, but still on the beach.

          We sat on a towel that was near the fire pit. I put my head on his shoulder, staring at the fire. I sit up a little, looking at him to find that he was already looking at me. He starts to lean in, and I do too. We were just centimeters apart, whenever we heard a scream come from directly behind us.

        "Yo dude! There's Tyson! With some girl! Let's go see what he's doing!" Luke yells. I jump back, startled at the sudden sound. Less than a minute later, Luke, Jordan, Jake, and James were sitting around the fire with us.

              There were towels laid out all around the fire, so they sat on those. "Hey guys, this is Charlotte." Tyson says, putting his hand on my thigh. I had my legs crossed, and I look at his hand. They all said hey, almost in unison. "Hi." I said back, very awkwardly. "She's cute." Jake said, and I saw Tyson glare at him. "Thanks?" I said, it coming more like a question.

          "Anytime." He said back. "So... are you two dating?" Jordan asks. "Um..." I say, as my eyes widen. "No!" Tyson pretty much yells. "You know what, it's getting late. Charlotte, let me take you home!" He adds to it.

        "But it's only 10-" I try to say, but get cut off. "My Mom would kill me if I didn't get you home early." He interrupts, standing up and grabbing my hands to help me up. "Um... okay?" I say. He basically pushes me away from them. We get to his car and he opens the car door for me.