3.

The whole ride to school the next morning I thought of Spiderman.  Or Parker?  Whatever his name was, I wanted to know his true identity.

"Bye, Happy!"  I said yawning, before closing the car door.  I adjusted my backpack strap and walked towards the sidewalk.

I walked up the stairs to see Flash Thompson, the boy from yesterday, and his friends all huddled together.  When they saw me, they quieted down whatever they were talking about.  It made me nervous, but Flash looked at me and waved.  I smiled and waved back to him, easing my nerves.

He's cute! What was Peter even taking about? Flash seems like a nice guy.

First period was boring.  The students were nice, but the class itself was pretty bad. I missed using a ton of cool high tech things during my home schooling.  And, it seemed to go by slower considering I hadn't made too many friends, only some aquaintences, and of course, Peter.  But it was also kind of hard to not be friends with Peter, because he was in almost all of my classes.

After what felt like forever, the bell rang at 9:20, releasing us from class.  I rubbed my eyes, trying my best to stay awake as I looked for my next class.

"Okay class, everyone get your pencils out. We're going to be taking notes on this video since your teacher is gone."  An unfamiliar lady said, as I walked into my second period class, a little late.  Luckily I was sitting right next to Peter in this class, so I could ask him questions if I got even more lost than I already was.

I made my way over to our shared table in the back, as the woman pulled down the projector screen at the front of the room. I tried my best to be quiet as I got situated next to Peter, but obviously failed, since everyone had noticed my tardiness.

"Wait, that's not Mrs. Holland?"  I whispered to him, as she struggled to make the video full screen.  Peter smiled at me laughing. Chatter from students began, as multiple tried giving her directions for the screen.

"Yes, that's not her. We have a sub." Peter said looking at me.

"A what?" 

"It's w-what you have when your teacher is sick or something."  Peter said, realizing I wasn't familiar with these terms because of home schooling my whole life.

It took at-least ten minutes, but eventually the substitute got the projector to work for us. Halfway through class I kept on feeling like someone was staring at me. The first few times I just tried to ignore it, but then eventually I just looked around, only to see Peter glance at me every few seconds.

I would have not minded it, knowing he was kind of awkward, even though I had only met him yesterday. But, it kept giving me that intense feeling of someone's eyes burning through the back of my head, making it impossible for me to focus.

-

"Y/n!" I heard Liz Allen's voice shout to me as soon as I entered the gymnasium. She waved at me to come over, where she was sitting with a group of girls on the bleachers. I uncomfortably walked across the squeaky floor in my new gym uniform.

"F thor, marry iron man, kill captain America." One girl said, when I was close enough to hear their conversation.

"How? Captain America is hot. I'd marry him." Another replied, in full seriousness.

Liz patted the empty spot on the bleachers next to her, insisting I come sit next to her. I sat down on the cold bleacher beside her, as I pulled my thick hair back into a low pony tail. The gym gradually filled up with more and more students, all wearing identical gym uniforms.