(A/N) taking a break

Hey guys its Deedee and i would like to apologise for not updating as much as i can, and i assure you its not because I'm discontinuing the story, i love this story too much to discontinue it but... i apologise again but i have to take a break from writting, mostly because i am now in the 9th grade, and here in Indonesia( or maybe in other countries) this one  specific grade is probably one of the most crucial grades here. And maybe to some countries. Here are the  reasons why i can't be updating as much:

1) i have national exams that are "tickets" to go to a perfect highschool and college, in Indonesia its called UN (Ujian National) and  dud really, YOU DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH THIS SHIT!  IT'S HARD BEYOND BELIEF, not only that we also have try outs every single monday.

2) After school lessons, you could say this is sorta like an extra curriculum but it ain't it's basically like a second school where people get tutors in this really cramped classrom in another building filled with strangers from different schools and im taking them every day.

3) all of my gadgets are now currently being confiscated, and you guys are probably wondering how i wrote this Author's note well..... I sorta stole it, from where my mom hid it, so... if I haven't been updating for more than a year, im probably dead.

3) mental problems, yeah this one is probably one of the things that has been bugging me for a really long time, im currently having deppression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and insomnia. These things make the worse mix ever stress is building up more and more and in the process i started to have writers block, the amount of thinking negatively causes me to not be able to imagine things that make me happy.

And yeah those are the reasons why im going to put this story on hold for... maybe... a year... specifically 9-10 months, but after im done I'll try to update as often as i can, also thank you all so so so much for being apart of my story since i first started it, it's such an honor to get 23k readers LIKE WHAT?! People might say it's absolutely cheesy to thank people, but really i truly am greatful Wattpad is probably one of the top 3 social media apps on my list, you guys are so sweet and loving it brings me so much joy to know that people actually enjoys my shitty story.

So again thank you all so much for the support and love you've given me and also to others I absolutely, tremendously appreciate it.

Again thank you

You guys are awesome,

Precious

Beautiful

Loving

ANGELS WHO SHOULD BE PROTECTED!!

and I'll see you guys in da next chapter...

Buh-bye

-Deedee-