Chapter II

While Fat Amy was busy below deck kicking ass and creating the Bellas escape, Beca and the Bellas were captivating Fergus with their own rendition and cover of Toxic. It was killing Beca that she was so close to her girlfriend but unable to touch her the way she wanted. 

The couple met eyes whenever they could and when she got a chance to stare at Chloe for a relatively long period of time, Beca gave Chloe a look which told her that everything was going to be okay. Chloe quirked up a tiny smile and felt at ease since she trusted the brunette with her life and had to keep playing along to whatever was going to happen next.

Within five minutes, the Bellas had finished their song and when they did, Beca looked up at the skylight and saw Fat Amy above them. Fat Amy nodded at Beca and within a second, Beca grabbed Chloe and yanked her away from the skylight, which Fat Amy crashed through.

"Go! Go!" Beca urged the Bellas to jump off the side of the yacht while Fat Amy doused her father and his bodyguards in thick white foam from the fire extinguisher she held.

"Beca!" Chloe grabbed Beca's hand and pulled her along. "Come on!"

"I'm right behind you! Go!"

Chloe was upset but she didn't have enough time to argue so she turned and fled the yacht.

"Amy, let's go! Amy!" Beca pulled Fat Amy away from her attack and ran with the blonde to the edge of the yacht, right when Fat Amy's trap exploded.

The pair lept from the side of the yacht and into the ocean.

"Chloe!" Beca yelled, frantically looking around for her girlfriend.

"Beca! Over here!" Chloe swam over to Beca who quickly gave her girlfriend a kiss and a cuddle before she had to use her body to stay afloat.

"Are you okay?" Beca fretted, scanning Chloe's face for any cuts or bruises.

"Yes, I'm fine... You came for me."

"Of course I did."

Chloe beamed at the brunette, a tear finally rolling down her cheek in happiness. She couldn't have loved her girlfriend anymore than she did at that moment. Beca risked her life to save not only Chloe, but the Bellas, and it was something that the redhead would never forget.

~

"Is everyone okay?" Chicago asked the Bellas who were all huddled up in blankets after being rescued.

"Yes." They responded.

"Excellent. I'm going to talk to the Captain. Call out if you need anything."

"Thanks."

Chicago nodded and quickly caught a glace of Chloe resting her head on Beca's shoulder while the brunette held her arm around her girlfriend. He pulled his gaze away, feeling disheartened that the redhead would never be his, then left.

"I still can't believe you came for me..." Chole uttered to Beca.

"No one was going to stop me, and no one ever will stop me."

Chloe lifted her head and looked at Beca's beautiful eyes.

"You saved me."

"All in a days work." Beca smirked and it earnt the woman a kiss.

"Alright, you two, just because we're safe doesn't mean you have permission to get all nasty in front of us." Fat Amy said, holding an ice pack to her shoulder.

The couple separated with a laugh.

"So, Beca, are you going to tell everyone the good news?" Fat Amy asked.

Beca froze when the blonde spoke, then suddenly all eyes were on her. Beca swallowed, quickly becoming nervous.

"What good news?" Chloe prompted.

"I, ah... I..." Beca had trouble getting the words out but Fat Amy helped the woman.

"Beca got picked by DJ Khaled to open for him. But it's only Beca - not us."

The Bellas were silent as they turned to Beca.

"Baby! That's great! Why didn't you tell me?" Chloe asked.

"Because I didn't want you guys to get upset. I mean, we're a family and I'm not going to leave you behind."

"Beca, your family doesn't hold you back and stop you from doing what you want to do. You want to produce music and this is a great beginning for you." Fat Amy said.

"Exactly. You want to make music so you go and make music!" Cynthia Rose agreed as did the rest of the Bellas.

Beca then turned to Chloe.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Of course I am. Seeing you chase your dreams is everything I ever wanted for you. Please, don't hold yourself back because of us, or me. Follow your heart like I know you have already done and will continue to do. You're so talented at what you do, so make the most of it. I've always told you that."

"Yes - you have." Beca could feel herself flush under the redhead's intense blue gaze. "I'll do it then."

"That's my girl." Chloe leaned in and gave her girlfriend another kiss, but held it for several seconds before pulling away and resting their heads together.

"So, what's everyone else got planned now?" Fat Amy asked.

"Well, I have some news," Chloe answered, turning to the group. "I got accepted into vet school."

"What!" Beca nearly lept out of her chair. "You did?"

"Yeah," Chloe nodded happily.

"When?"

"The other day."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we were going through a lot with the tour and all that. I could see how stressed you were so I didn't want to add to it."

"Add to it? Baby, it would have done the exact opposite. That's great news! I'm so proud of you!" Beca engulfed her girlfriend in a hug, not caring that she was showing Chloe such large amounts of affection in front of her fellow Bellas.

"I'm dating a vet!" Beca turned, beaming at the girls who all cheered for them. "I'm so proud of you." Beca rested her head back against Chloe's after giving her another kiss.

Everything was finally falling into place for Beca and Chloe, just as they'd hoped.