Oh God's,she's beautiful!

Merida's p.o.v (Morning)

   My eyes slowly blink open and grow wide when I see a figure standing over me. "H-Hiccup?!" I say questionably. "H-hey! I made you something special...And I want you to come take a look." The brunette says grinning nervously. This lad is really...Weird! I think. 

      I leap off the couch and follow behind him. Hiccup leads me to an extra room. The bed is made of wood. A wooden mattress. Fluffy white pillows,brown sheets with rose petals surrounding it.

Why does it look so romantic and girly? Yuck! I think.

"This is where you'll sleep until your trip ends." Lover boy says.

"Uhh trip? I'm never leaving berk!" I say smirking.

"Really?!" He asks excitedly. "I mean..Really? Why is that?"

    I ignore his cute awkwardness and attempt to hide my smile.

"My village got destroyed by dragons . And I don't know if my family is still alive..." I say pacing back and forth,before stopping to look at the boy.

    He seems like he's stuck in a daze.

"Hiccup! Were you even listening to me?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry. I-I can't help it..Your so...You're b-b-beastiful." He says and then quickly covers his mouth.

"Beastiful?! As in a beast?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry! I..Ugh! What is up with me? I umm...I'll give you some space..And stop bothering you." He says.

"Really? But friends don't leave." I say smirking.

   I hold in my giggles at his blushing face.

"We're f-friends?" He asks.

"Ummm...Well,socialist at the moment." I say bringing him back to reality. "Oh..Alright. I don't have those "f" words anyway." He says rubbing his left arm with his right hand.

"F word?" I ask.

"No,no,no umm..." He says nervously.

    I burst out laughing. He nervously chuckles and then laughs with me.

"I see that you two have been hitting it off pretty well." We hear Stoick the vast say,standing in the doorway.

"Uhh..No. She's too cool..And I'm just Hiccup." He says as he lets his arms go limp to his sides.

   I roll my eyes at Hiccup. I look at Stoick.

"He's really strange. But I like him." I admit.

"That's a surprise." Stoick says.

"Like me? What do you mean by that? The green eyed boy says curiously. "As a socialist. That's all." I say with a nod. "Oh um....Alright." Hicc says. Everyone becomes silent. "Son,I want you to give Merida a tour around Berk. I have a trip coming up in a few days. Don't get into any trouble! Alright?" The chief says frowning.

"Yes,Dad....." He avoids eye contact with the buff Viking. Then he moves past his father and begins to walk down the staircase. "Come on,Merida." Hiccup calls from the steps. "I'm coming,I'm coming!" I say excitedly. I run past Stoick and over to Hiccup.

   A loud scream escapes my mouth as my body hits the wooden steps. "Are YOU OKAY?! HICCUP says worriedly. I look up slowly. I see the worry in his eyes,then I look at my feet and realize that my torn dress got stuck in between a crack in the steps.

   "Here,let me help you." Hiccup says,reaching for my hands. I hesitantly grab his hands and allow him to help me. His hands slide down to my waist and tighten,as he tries to pull me from the crack of the steps. "Hiccup wait!" I exclaim. Without warning,my dress tares and I nearly  fall on Hiccup. But he breaks our fall.

   He gasps when he sees that my dress is nearly gone. My underwear is nearly showing! "I'm so sorry! We really need to get you a new dress." He says nervously. I sigh in frustration. Hiccup walks out the door with his head down.

  Then he lifts his head to talk to me. "We're going to go buy you a new dress,I'll introduce you to the other teens,and then we'll  take a walk. How does that sound? He asks softly. "Fine,I guess." I say. As we walk, I notice that everyone greets me instead of Hiccup. Poor lad. I think.

We walk over to a small hut that appears to be a store. Nothing like Dunbroc. I think. A small elderly lady doesn't speak to us. She points at different colored dresses that she has hung up. Hiccup looks at me curiously. "Which dress would you like to try on?" He asks.

  I look at a orange dress with red ruffles and no sleeves. No. That's way too girly!  I think. I see a green dress with lilac patches on the sides. Yuck! I think. I see a pair of black leggings, a dark green skirt,and a grey shirt with long sleeves. "THAT ONE! I WANT THE LEGGINGS WITH THE SKIRT AND THE GREY SHIRT! AND THOSE GREY BOOTS WITH SPIKES ON THE EDGES!" I say excitedly.

   The elderly lady looks frightened but hands me the outfit. "How much will this cost?" I ask the lady. She shook her head and smiled. "I'm the son of the cheif,so I don't have to pay." Hiccup says grinning. Hiccup thanked the silent lady.We continued walking to our next destination. 

   We stopped when we saw a group of teens all snickering & smirking. "Merida...These are the cool  teens of the village. Heather,A-astrid,Fishlegs..Ruff and Tuffnut,and Snotlout-" He says before I interrupt him with a squeal. "You're the one that welcomed me to Berk!" I remind the grey eyed boy.

  He smirks and nods," I sure did. Let me show you around Berk." Snot says confidentially. "First I have to get changed into my new clothes. And then I was going to tour the island with Hicc-" I say before  I notice that Hiccup is gone. "Look at that! That loser's already ditched you." Snotlout says.

  Not again.....I think. "Come hangout with us!" Tuffnut says.  I look at where hiccup was standing and I notice something big,wide,and horrifying! Is that a dragon's paw print?! Did a dragon take Hiccup?! I think.  I look at the others and they look as if they've  seen a ghost!