I shot down a Nightfury!

Hiccup's p.o.v (Nighttime)

[In Berk]

   I hear the sound of screams and people shouting. 

"Now is the time! " I say excitedly.

    I run downstairs and look out the window. I see fire being shot out of a Hideous Zippleback's mouth.

"Whoa!" I exclaim.

"Hiccup,is that you?" I hear a feminine voice say.

  Wow. Dad sounds feminine when he's tired. I think. I open the door and quickly walk out. I shut it behind myself.

"Hiccup!" The voice says.

    I run away from my house. I've never been so excited. I pass a few vikings.

"Get inside!" A woman says.

   I disobey and continue running.

I attempt to run across but suddenly fire pours down in my path. My father grabs me and looks at me angrily.

"Hiccup! What is he doing out again?.Get back inside!" He says angrily.

   Then he releases me. I continue running in another direction. I make it to the forge.

"Oh,nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd been carried off." He says hammering steal.

"What,who,me? Nah.  I'm too muscular for their taste.They wouldn't know what to do with all this." I say showing off my invisible muscles.

    I have very low self esteem and no friends.

"Well,they'd need toothpicks,don't they?" He teases.

  I open the double doored window. Vikings drop their weapons on the cill and I grab them. I place them on lava rocks and pump up the heat.

"Let's go,let's go!" I hear a beautiful voice say.

     I leave the weapons and run to the window. I open it. There goes Fishlegs,Snotlout,the twins Ruff and Tuffnut,Heather,and ASTRID! A big explosion appears behind her and I watch in awe.

   She's so hot! I think. I watch her and the others run past the forge. Gobber lifts me with his hook.

"Ugh let me out. I need to make my mark!" I say once he puts me down away from the window.

"Ya do. All in the wrong places." He says.

"Please,just give me two minutes. I'll kill a Dragon,my life will get infinity better,I might even get a date!" I say as I talk with my hands.

  He starts counting on his fingers.

"You can't lift a hammer,you can't swing an axe," Gobber picks up an item with two metal balls at the ends. "You can't even lift one of these!" A Viking snatches it from him and shoots down a. Gronkle.

"Fine,but this will do it for me." I say before touching my cannon which shoots out weapons. It shoots and accidentally hits a Viking in the face!

"Sorry!" I say.

"See now this right here is what I'm talking about!" He says angrily,stepping closing to me.

"But mild calibration-" I say.

"If you want to get out there and fight dragons,your gonna have to stop all this!" He says pointing at me.

   I look down at myself.

"But you just pointed to all of me." I say defensively.

"That's it! Stop being all of you." He says.