Chapter 1: The Final Day

Marie's P.O.V

I Sighed As My Alarm Clock Went Off With Its Usual Buzzing. At Least It's The Friday Before Our 1 Week Break. I Rolled Out Of Bed And Trudged To The Closet To Pick Out My Clothes For The Day. I Picked My Galaxy Print 5sos Sweatshirt And A Pair Of Purple Light Jeans. I Was Careful Around My Scars As I Slipped My Clothes On. I Shoved On My Beanie, Stepped Into My Vans And Walked Out Door. I Only Lived Like Five Minutes From School So It Was An Easy Drive. As I Walked Through The Door I Heard Someone Call My Name And I Shuddered Knowing Who It Was. Rylee. " Hey Marie Why Don't You Just Walk Your Self To The Gym And Lose Some Weight". By This Time I Had Had Enough. I Leapt Toward Her Only To Be Pulled Back By My Bestfriend Kaylee. "What The Heck Kaylee! I Was Actually Going To Shut Her Up This Time!" I Yelled. "Marie, You Can't Fight." She Informed Me And Laughed. "You Know Sometimes Your Really Offensive". I Said Sarcastically. We Began Discussing About 5sos As We Walked To Our First Period

I Was Over Joyed As I Heard The Final Bell Ring. Signaling That It Was Time For School To End. I Took My Time Walking To My Locker, And By The Time I Got Everything I needed, everybody had left. I took a leap of joy through the halls. "What are you doing you freak of nature?" And there it was. Rylee's voice. I turned around. "Do I look like a mirror to you?" And walked to my car. She was following me, shouting my name, but I ignored it.

When I hopped in my car, I locked the doors and let all my tears out. I cried until I couldn't anymore. By the time I got home I figured it was time. Time to cut again. I knew my mom wouldn't be home and my dads never home so I'd be alone. I ran up the stairs into my bedroom and grabbed my razors. I began cutting. This ones for being a freak of nature. This ones for being fat. And this ones for 5sos never loving me. I put the razors back. And let myself bleed. Bleed into the black abyss that was my mind. Once the bleeding stopped I put my sweatshirt over my head. No one except my Bestfriend knows that I cut. And I'd like to keep it that way.

A few minutes later I heard my mom open the door. "MARIE! I HAVE THE BEST NEWS" She yelled up the stairs. Good she's in a good mood today. I trudged down the stairs. "What's the good news?" I asked excitedly. " We Are Having Guest" She Replied. "Cool. Who? " I asked beginning to get nervous. "We'll you know Sam , my old friend from college called. And he told me that he had a situation. His band was in a predicament. And they needed somewhere to stay. They're your age. Something like 15 minutes of sand or something."

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER? " I interrupted her. "Yeah that's it. Don't you like them or something?" She asked. "I LOVE THEM" I yelled. "Ok then. You should prepare because they'll be here in like 20 minutes. " she said. I shot up the stairs and began to get ready to meet my idols. I was so excited.

"Marie they're here. Come and introduce yourself." I heard my mother call from the stairs. My heart was racing. What if they didn't like me? I checked my appearance one last time before heading down the stairs. I had change into my ripped black skinny jeans, with an All Time Low crop top and my combat boots. I decided to make a cool entrance, so I grabbed my phone and earbuds and listened to music at full blast. If I didn't I would've freaked out. When I walked downstairs I headed towards the fridge and grabbed a watermelon. I took it to the only empty counter and cut it open, taking a slice and heading towards the table. "Marie dear why don't you meet our guests." The look on her face made me laugh. I had kept my head down and didn't look until I stood up to introduce myself. The first person I saw was Calum. I put on a bored expression. "My name's Marie and I like food and music and my cat named Simba who doesn't judge me for my love for rabbits. Okay." I sat back down and ate my watermelon. Everyone else was eating meatloaf. My mom decided to introduce the boys to me. Although she didn't have to. I already knew everything about them. "This is Morton, that's Caylum, that's Anthony, and that's Lucas." Luke was the first to speak. The others were on the verge of laughter. I was choking on my watermelon seeds. "Actually I'm Luke, that's Ashton, that's Michael, and Calum. But Calum isn't Asian. And never call him that. He will hurt you." Calum devilishly grinned. I giggled. " I know who you are." I finally admitted.

Michael looked so perfect sitting there, with his green hair. Luke kept staring at me. Ashton was beating his knife and fork as if he where playing drums. Calum just sat there awkwardly, playing with his food. I spoke up. "Cal, are you a vegetarian? You haven't eaten any of your meat loaf. I can lend you some watermelon." I got a few laughs and a glare from my mother, which I ignored. He shook his head. "No I'm not a vegetarian. I just don't eat much." He said. "Um ok." I replied. "Marie, Why Don't You Show The Boys Around." Mom Asked. "Okay. Fine." I said. I showed them my house then we ended the tour at my door leading to my room. "So, Marie. Tell Us About Yourself." Michael Said. "We'll I'm 18 Years Old And I'm A Freshmen In College. I Love Dancing." Before I Could Finish Luke Interrupted Me. "Wait, Show Us Something." Luke Demanded. "Ok." I said. So I Showed Them My Lyrical Solo Called "These Four Walls" I Ended with my turn sequence into my split and held the pose. The boys clapped and I bowed.

"Okay, so there are some rules. No entering my room. Or I will hurt you. Extremely. And you will never recover from your wounds." They looked scared. But I couldn't have them see my posters of them. That would be so embarrassing.

After dinner, I leaped to the couch and scrambled for the remote, me and my mother scrounging for it, while the boys didn't know what to do. I was determined to find it and watch Pretty Little Liars. I did not want to watch Sons Of Anarchy. That show was so lame. "I found it!" I laughed in my mothers face and she growled. "I'm not as young as I used to be." And I shrugged. I went to my DVR and turned on the tv. "Okay, so she got the remote so I'll be in my room. Ask Marie if you need anything." She smiled. I grabbed another watermelon slice and dived for the couch. We sat in silence until Ashton suggest we play truth or dare. We all sat in a circle, me, Ash, Cal, Mikey, Luke, and of course my watermelon. I paused the show and got comfortable in between Cal and Mikey. "Okay who wants to go first?" Ashton asked. Luke raised his hand. "Marie, truth or dare?" He had a playful grin on his face. "Truth" I winked. "Who is your favorite in he band?" He asked nervously. His hands shaking in his lap. "Michael" I said hoping They wouldn't here