Drunk Jughead

Sort of inspired by Marry you from Bruno Mars

----------General POV----------

"Please Toni" Jughead whined sitting down at the bar.

"Jughead you're eighteen I can't be giving you beer" Toni said getting mad at her friend.

"This is the only time" Jughead pleaded "please. I had a fight with Betty and I just have to forget about everything"

"Fine Jug" Toni gave in "but just this once ok"

"That's what you said last time" Jughead mumbled

Toni gave him a death glare "do you want this or not"

Jughead nodded eagerly. Toni placed one bottle in front of him and two vodka shots. Jughead quickly drank the two shots and started to go for the beer.

"Tooniiii" Jughead slurred his words

"Gosh Jughead I left for my thirty minute break and you got so much worse. How many shots have you had" she questioned him.

"About five more" he laughed "and you know what"

"What" Toni rolled her eyes

"I don't care what my fight with Betty was about I just know that I love her so much" he said "god I love everything about her. I love her perfect blond hair, her deep blue eyes. I love her so much."

"Ok lover boy we have to get you home" Toni said pulling him out of the bar.

"No Toni" Jughead whined "I want to go to Betty's house. I want her. Every single part of her-"

"OK" Toni interrupted him "keep it clean Jones"

She pulled him into FP's truck and drove over to his trailer. Once they got there Toni helped Jughead out of the car. She pulled him inside laying him down on the sofa and leaving.

As soon as he was sure Toni was gone he grabbed his phone and left for Betty's house.
He climbed up her window and knocked on it. He wasn't even sure how he got up there considering he could barley even walk straight.

"Jughead what the hell are you doing here" Betty said opening her window.

"I wanted to see you beautiful" he said smiling like an idiot.

"You're drunk aren't you" she signed. He looked up at her before she moved over letting him get in.

"Why jug" she asked as they were sitting on her window seat.

"I wanted to forget everything" he signed

Betty looked down, not really liking her boyfriends current state.

"Have you always been that beautiful" he asked

Betty looked up confused. "Jug what are you saying"

"I mean look at you" he said standing in front of her. "You're gorgeous. Why are you even my girlfriend."

"Jug" Betty said standing in front of him "you're just drunk. You don't mean anything you're saying"

Betty's phone dinged. She walked over to her desk and looked at it.

Toni: Betty just in case, Jughead is really drunk. Yeah a little too late for that, she thought. But just so you know when he's drunk he gets the confidence to tell you things he wouldn't when he's sober. Anyways just take care of my best friend.

Betty sighed looking back at Jughead who was already looking at her. "I love you so much" he admitted "I love everything about you baby girl. You're perfect and I know you hate that word but to me you are, there is absolutely no flaw in you in my eyes. You're my beautiful, gorgeous princess and I love you so much"

"I love you too Juggie" Betty smiled going to sit on his lap.

"I love you more my Juliet" he leaned in kissing her. He pulled away first "but you know what I also love burgers" he said looking up

Betty laughed. Yep that was definitely her boyfriend

"I love burgers so so much" Jughead said.

Betty couldn't stop her giggles escaping her mouth as she was curled up against her boyfriends chest. Jughead looked back down at her admiring her beauty.

"But I love you more baby" he said leaning down to place kisses on her forehead. They stayed like that for a while. Comfortable silence.

"Why don't we get married" Jughead said out of the blue.

"What" Betty said shocked sitting up still on Jughead's lap.

"Come on it's beautiful tonight. I'm bored of doing our same old routing here in Riverdale, and  I love you so much I want to marry you already" Jughead said looking into her eyes "I don't know if it's by that look in your eyes that you get when I'm with you or all that vodka that I had, but I think I want to marry you"

"Juggie slow down" Betty said climbing off his lap, sitting down next to him.

"Come on I know this little chapel where we can go, no one even has to know. Wow that rhymes. Anyways come on Betts" Jughead said putting his hand on her thigh. "Who cares if I'm drunk as hell. I know I won't regret this. Also I got paid today so I have 400 dollars on me right now"

"I don't know Juggie" Betty said looking down at her hands.

"Come on betts just say yes" Jughead pleaded "we'll go if your ready like I am. I'll go get a ring right now. If we wake up and you want to break up that's fine baby. I enjoyed the last two years with you"

"Juggie" Betty said raising her hands to cup his face "I want to marry you"

He sighed as soon as she said that "but I don't want to just elope. I want everyone we love to be there and preferably for you to be sober when you say 'I do'" she laughed at the last statement.

"I love you princess" he said leaning forward.

She met him halfway giving him a long passionate kiss.

"Come in Jug" she said pulling him to her bed "we should get some sleep"

"Good because I'm tired" Jughead said laying down

Betty laughed laying down next to him resting her head on his chest as he put an arm around her, holding her close. Jughead fell asleep quickly with the blonde close behind him.

So hope you guys enjoyed. Leave suggestions below. Almost to 5k! Love you guys so much! ❤️

-Aly