09

OPTION 1 ROUTE ;
rebelling disappoints
the boys and have no
control over hyunjin
if something happens,
it can't be undone

OPTION 2 CHOSEN ;
hyunjin cancels their
date and tries to make
himself more focused on
the mission

deep breath* IM NOT TRYING
TO KILL ANYONE

as hyunjin stared at the door. he gulped as he remembered the story of chan. he was a great guy, a high classed assassin.

but one thing interrupted his mission.

a boy.

chan was hired to kill a CEO's son, his name was kim woojin. his father was up to some dirty work so the one way to give him a warning was to kill his son. but chan,

was unable to do it at all cost.

during his months of spending time with woojin. the victim already knew what was coming, he couldn't risk his life. but he was in love with the murderer as well.

chan being told multiple times, "don't fuck it up. get over him." none of them stuck with him. they went through one ear, then out the other.

then, he confessed. which ended tragically.

"I love you! and I can't bear and hold it in, I want you woojin. I can't get you out of my head! y—you're my everything!" he cried, chan bawled right in front of the boy. woojin started to sniffle, looking at the scene. "I feel so pathetic. w—why am I so weak when I'm with you.."

"I—I love you too.." woojin sobbed quietly, "I want us to be together..b—but I know what you're really here for.."

woojin pulled out a gun on chan. shooting him right there. no hesitation, no mercy. but, in the end. woojin shot himself as well, being with chan was the only thing he wanted.

even if it was harsh, love always found its way.

"you going?" changbin questioned.

hyunjin shook his head, "you guys are right. I should get my shit together."

minho smiled, "don't let love get in the way of your mission. you know why were in this group? because nobody loves us."

hyunjin awkwardly smiled, taking out his phone he texted seungmin.

hey, sorry for the late notice
but something came up! I'll
promise to take you out
next time :)

seungmin : it's totally fine!!
take care and maybe I'll see
you on monday?

for sure

seungmin : kk, bye bye
jinnie !

bye seungmin

locking his phone, he scratched his head. was that really necessary. it wasn't like I was gonna kill him at the aquarium anyways?

"anyways, how are your missions going?" hyunjin questioned, plopping onto the couch.

minho shrugged, "alright. I'm trying to plan on how I'll kill the boy. he's pretty aware of his surroundings and obviously suspicious about new comers. so I have to keep that in mind."

"what about you changbin?"

"I might go easy and spike his drink. the boy is way too gullible, he literally can get himself killed and I wouldn't have to do anything." changbin suggested, "do you think that's a good idea? I might be planning it to do it next week."

"I—" hyunjin started out.

okay I just want you to be
mindful of this decision
like don't impulsively pick
honestly this probably will affect
the route of the story most

OPTION 1 ;
tell changbin
to kill felix

OPTION 2 ;
don't kill felix and
wait a bit more

VOTES ; CLOSED