08

OPTION 1 CHOSEN ;
saying yes not only affects
hyunjin's ability to kill seungmin,
but the other killers as well

OPTION ROUTE 2 ;
turning down hyunjin
saddens him but makes him
realize he isn't there for fun and
games

"y—yeah! sure, that would be nice!"

"cool! uh, you wanna give me your number and I'll pick you up on Saturday?"

seungmin nodded, he handed hyunjin his phone to put his phone number in. "I'll send you my address, b—but maybe you should get to class. I'll be fine."

hyunjin nodded, "of course cutie, see you later."

hyunjin leaving the room, before walking out the door he waved. "bye bye."

"bye." seungmin smiled. as the boy disappeared, seungmin shook his head. "just like all the others."

__________
_____
day of date

"where are you going?" minho questioned, sharpening one of his knifes.

"aquarium." hyunjin replied, "ill be back in a couple hours."

"what are you? a child? why are you going anyways?" changbin then popped into the conversation. raising one brow out of curiosity.

"seungmin."

"the boy your suppose to kill?"

"yup." as hyunjin popped the 'p'.

minho dropped his knife to then cross his arms. he gave a stern look towards hyunjin. "and why? that's not a very suitable place for murder."

"who said I was going to murder seungmin?"

"our boss?" changbin and minho replied in unison.

"oh, oh yeah." hyunjin mumbled to himself, "well, it doesn't matter. I'm just gonna make him like me, that's all."

"romantically?" changbin scoffed, "this isn't a game hyunjin. this is serious work."

"I know it is. just give me some time, I got more than eight months! chill!"

"chilling isn't in our vocabulary. get your shit together. we can't stay for long, you know that. remember what happened to chan?"

oh yeah, chan.

hyunjin nodded, his head falling down he frowned. "I remember."

"I'm only reminding you for your own good. go on that date or stay. I don't know what you wanna do." minho scolded, then went back to work.

hyunjin looked at the door and bit his lip.

OPTION 1 ROUTE ;
don't listen to minho and
changbin, allow hyunjin
to go on the date

OPTION 2 ROUTE ;
stay and be safe

VOTES ; CLOSED