Ryan hits his palm on his forehead.

Ryan: just leave it. Talking to you is of no use.

He leaves towards others while Misha laughs and follows him.

Sanskar was holding Swara's hand without anyone's knowledge while Swara was glaring him and signing him to leave her hand but he didn't care.

#########

After attending the call Laksh was about to move when his eyes fell on a person.

He fumes again and goes into fb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fb:

Laksh was in a shock after seeing that side of Ragini and was happy by the fact that she was so much confident while walking on the ramp, even when she don't wear all these clothes normally.

Just then his eyes fell on a man who was staring Ragini with hungry eyes. That man was just ready to eat her. It made his blood boil. He didn't want to create a scene at her show. So, he controlled his anger and silently went to meet Ragini.

After the meeting, when she came on the ramp he was more than happy seeing her in that look. He then looked towards the same man whose face fell seeing Ragini because he expected something hot.

Laksh smirked at that and gave a victorious grin.

Fb ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laksh's pov:

That was the reason I told her not to come out wearing that. If I would have noticed him before then I wouldn't have let her walk on the ramp wearing all the other dresses too. I don't have any problem with her wearing modern clothes. I'm okay with that. After all we are in 21st century. There's nothing wrong in it. And waise bhi, I don't have any right to stop her from wearing anything. But this bl**dy bast**d, he made my blood boil. How dare he stare her with such intentions? I so want to kill him. I'm just controlling myself for the sake of this show and her reputation. Otherwise I would have shown him the hell till now.

He made a fist of his hands and closed his eyes to control his anger. He opened his eyes and was shocked as that man was not there.

Laksh: where he went now? And where's she?

He goes towards others and scanned the whole place but couldn't find her.

Laksh: where's your sister?

Swara: di must be somewhere here only.

Laksh: damn it!!

He immediately leaves from there.

Arjun: what happened to him?

Sanskar: I think we should check.

They too goes after him but they missed him.

Naina: where he went?

All of them started looking for him.

#########

Ragini was moving to the dinner area after completing some works when she was pulled by someone.

It was an open area but no one was there. Ragini was shocked to the core. The person kept his hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

It was the same man whom Laksh saw staring Ragini during the fashion show.

He was holding her tightly. She was struggling in his grip and was trying to shout. But that person was not affected a bit.

Person: hello RG I'm Sahil. Oh god, you're so beautiful and sexy. I was too surprised to see you in those outfits today. I badly want to have you.

Ragini's eyes widened at this. She was trying hard to get out of his grip but was unsuccessful.

Sahil: arre, relax!!

He was coming closer to her neck.

Ragini bites his hand as tight as possible that he leaves her and winces in pain.

Ragini started running from there. He was running after her.

Sahil: you can't run away from me. I will have you by hook or crook.

Ragini was sweating badly her legs were loosing strength but she was trying hard to escape. She was crying bitterly.

She was running when suddenly stops and looks back

Sahil was holding her dupatta and was looking at her with lustful eyes.

Ragini (crying): leave me. What I have done with you? What's my fault?

Sahil: your fault is that you are beautiful.

Ragini was trying to snatch her dupatta from him.

He was coming closer to her, wrapping her dupatta on his hand and suddenly pulled it. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She was stepping back while he was walking towards her. Ragini's back dashed with the wall. Sahil looks at her smirking.

Sahil: where will you run now?

Saying this he extended his hand and clutched her sleeve. She tired to escape and in this her sleeve got torn. Ragini was shocked to hell. Sahil smirked more and was moving more and more closer to her, extending his hand.

She closed her eyes tightly loosing the hope to escape.

But when she didn't feel any grip or anything she opened her eyes and a small smile creeped on her lips looking at the person who was holding Sahil's hand very tightly that he was crying in pain.

She got her hope back and was smiling in tears looking at that person.

Sahil too lifts his head from his hand and was scared to hell to see Laksh holding his hand with blood shot eyes.

He was looking so dangerous😌.

******************************

I wrote it just now on ur demand. Plz tell me how's it? And my hard work deserve longer comments😉. Please vote.
Ignore any mistakes.

Next: dangerous Laksh😳.

Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀