Laksh goes on the stage and stands beside Ragini.

The host gives him a mike too.

Host: what you want to say about it Mr Maheshwari?

Laksh: there's nothing to say. All have seen that the collection was extremely good and no one will leave the chance to get it. So, today I'm the Lucky one. My brothers are super happy after getting it.

He says looking at his brothers who were smiling showing all their teeth.

Laksh: that's all.

Saying this he looks at Ragini who passes him a smile and leaves the stage. Ragini was just looking at him smiling all the time he was on the stage.

Host: Mr Maheshwari said hundred percent true. So, with this I'm wrapping up the show. Thank you all.

#########

All were in the area where dinner was arranged for the guests. Only Ragini and Laksh were not there.

Arjun (whispers): you are looking fantastic Naina.

Naina rolls her eyes at him.

Naina: stop flirting.

Arjun: I'm not flirting I'm saying the truth only.

Naina: thank you then.

Arjun: as a thank you, you can appreciate me.

He winks at her.

Naina: you're so self centered.

Arjun: what to do can't get enough of appreciation?

Naina: hmm, you're looking good.

Arjun (pouts): only good!

Naina: yess...

Arjun: this is not fair.

He starts crying like a child.

Naina: stop it!! Just stop it. (but Arjun was not listening to her) Ok ok... you're looking great, very handsome. Now happy?

Arjun (showing his teeth): very happy.

Just then Laksh comes.

Ryan hugs him.

Ryan: thank you so much bhayu. You bought the complete collection for us.

Laksh smiles.

Arjun and Sanskar: ha bhai thank you.

Laksh: till today have I ever denied to any wish of yours? (the brothers shakes there head in a no) Then how can I deny it today?

Trio: love you bhai.

Laksh gets a call and excuses himself.

Risha were standing together.

Misha: jiju is so cool.

Ryan (lifting his collar): after all he's my brother.

Misha (making faces): you don't look cool to me from any single angle.

Ryan: are you insulting me chipkali?

Misha: oh, you caught me bandar.

She shows him her tongue.

Ryan (pointing his finger at her): you... just shut your mouth.

Misha: it's my mouth I'll say whatever I want. You can't stop me. God has given the rights to talk to everyone.