Part 18: Going into Labor

When we got back everything was basically on fire but the most horrible thing to happen right now was that my water broke. "Robb I need to get back to the castle now. The baby is coming." I said Robb's eyes widened they brought me to the castle Danny went to deal with everything happening. Midwives came in kicking Robb out I was screaming in pain about a hour I finally pushed it out. "My lady it's a boy." She said hanging me him I smiled but frown when I felt more pain. "My lady you need to push again there's another." She said a midwife came over and grabbed my boy I pushed really hard and Than I heard a cry. "This ones a girl my lady." She said went to go clean her they brought me my baby's back and handed me them.  The boy had hair  like Robb's the girl had mine, Robb walked into seeing me holding to baby's. "Twins?" He asked with tears in his eyes I nodded. "Eddard for are boy and then the girl name Rhaella after your father and my mother." I said looking at are kids then at Robb. "Yes they are great names Eddard and Rhaella Stark." He said smiling we look down to see them opening there eye Eddard had my eye while Rhaella has Robb's blue eyes. "They are going to grow up loved and become handsome and beautiful." I said smiling Robb nodded I handed the to him.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I had rest eaten and had a bath I was right now Breastfeeding Ned and Rhae, Robb is sitting next to me right now reading a book out loud I looked down to see Rhea done. "Robb take Rhea she's done." I said handing her to him he took her and laid her on his chest and continue to read after about and hour of them being down feeding we put the each in their own cribs. Me and Robb got food bring up to us we eat then we changed into are night clothes and went to sleep.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

It's been about a month since the baby's where born were now on a boat going to the Targaryen castle. The twins were sleeping after I feed them Grey Wind never left there sides he's very protective I was walking around the ship looking at the dragons flying around and diving into the waters catching fish I walk to my sister. "They grown so big." I said she nodded "how are my niece and nephew?" She asked I smiled "There good there growing up fast." I said she smiled

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
2 weeks later
I was walking with Robb both of us holding are kids grey wind not far behind my sister said she had a surprise for us. The guards open the door for us who we see is shocking. "Jon?" Robb said Jon turns around seeing us he smiled so big. "You guys are alive." He said we nodded "If it wasn't for Athena we would have died." Robb said Jon looks at me and nods. "Well Tim happy that's both of you guys are alive. Who are these little guys?" Jon asked I smiled. "These are your niece and nephew there names are Eddard and Rhaella names after my mother and your father." I said handing him Ned. He smiled down at him he than gave me back Ned and Robb hand him Rhae. "Sansa is going to be happy to hear that your alive." Jon said me and Robb looked at each other than back to Jon. "Sansa is alive what about Arya, bran, Rickon are they still alive?" I asked Jon looked up at us sad handing Rhae back to Robb. "Rickon is fine, Arya and bran I don't know we don't know where they are." He said "hopefully they make there way home and they are safe." I said I motion two of are people to take are children so they can take a nap. "I'm going to leave you guys to catch up I'm going to see my dragons." I said walking away and outside to the dragons when I came out my dragons immediately came to me I gave them all some meat and let them. "Soon we'll be home soon." I said after in hour being with them I go and find the babies and than go to sleep.

(Sorry it took me so long to update I'm also going to wait till season 8 comes out so I can get some ideas from that. But I'm still posting the stuff that leads up to season 8.)