Part 17: Burning

We got to the Sacred city I was sleeping when Danny woke me up to meet with the khal. We walked into the little building I stayed behind Danny I was wearing the same thing she was wearing. I wasn't really listening to them. (Because I'm a lazy author who doesn't want to write all what they say. So I'm leaving a video.😝😆)

I walked behind Danny on to the plat form. "And here, now, what great matters do the great Khals discuss? Which little villages you'll raid, how many girls you'll get to fuck, how many horses you'll demand in tribute. You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the dothraki." Danny said "But Me and my sister are. So we will." I said they started to laugh. "All right. No Dosh Khaleen for you. Instead we'll take turns fucking you and then we'll let our bloodriders fuck You. And if there's anything left of you, we'll give our horses a turn. After we have your sister watch will give her to a Khal or a bloodrider." More said we just smirked. "You crazy cunts. Did you really think we would serve you?" Moro said we both touched a thing that was holding the fire they looked shocked we smirked. "You're not going to serve." Danny said "You're going to die." I said and we pushed the thing down making the fire spread around us. They trying to get out but I pushed one of the things to stop them. Let just say we been here for a month and I have one more month till my baby is born and I'm sick of this place. Me and Danny grabbed the last on together facing them and pushed it they screamed in pain. The doors fell and me and Danny stepped out naked because are clothes burned off. Everyone Than bowed to us. I was holding my stomach. Robb, Daario, and Jonah step to us and bowed too.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Once I got dressed in a dress that they took from a village I ran into Robb's arms hugging him around the neck

Once I got dressed in a dress that they took from a village I ran into Robb's arms hugging him around the neck. "I missed you my love." I said kissing his lips. "And I my love I'm never letting you out of my site again." He said kissing me all over my face I giggled at that. "I won't leave your site again my love how I had miss you to much and I bet Grey Wind can't wait to see me since he loves me more." I said laughing "Shut up he loves me just as much as you now come let's go." Robb said we got on to a horse together since I new I was going to nap since I need rest for the baby. We rode next to Danny. "Where is Jonah?" I asked "He went to find a cure for gray scales." She said I nodded we rode for a couple of hours. We stopped riding. "Everything all right?" Daario asked "How many days ride to marine?" Danny asked "A week at best." Daario said "How many ships will me and Danny need to bring our khalssars out to Westeros." I asked "Dothraki and all their horses the unsullied the second sons a thousand ship easily probably more." Daario said "And who has that many?" Danny asked "Nobody." Daario said "Nobody yet." I said "We ride from marine and after that we sail for Westeros and what Than?" Daario asked "Me and my sister take back what was ours." Danny said I nodded "You guys weren't made to sit on a chair and a palace." Daario said "What are we made for?" I asked "You guys are conquerors. Daenerys and Athena Stormborn." Daario said me and Danny looked in front of us I looked at Danny and she looked at me we nodded at each other thinking of the same thing. "Wait here." Danny said I got off Robb's horse than got on mine that rode next to us we went forward going to Drogo and Ra. We got are dragons and flow over everyone both are dragons landed in front of everyone. "Every Khal who ever lived chose three blood riders. To fight beside him guard his way." I said "But me and my sister are not Khal. We will not choose three blood riders." Danny said "We choose you all." Me and Danny said together they all cheered. "We will aske more of you than any khal has ever asked of his Khalassar!" I yelled out "Will you ride wooden horses across the black salt sea?" Danny yelled they cheered again "Will you kill our enemies in their iron suits and tear down their stone houses?" I yelled "Will you give me and my sister the seven kingdoms, the gift Khal Drogo promised me before the mother of mountains?" Danny said "Are you with us?" I yelled they all cheered "Now and Alway?" We yelled together we looked at each other and smiled.