Part 13: Meeting

I was sitting next to Danny with Robb standing behind me are dragons next to us

I was sitting next to Danny with Robb standing behind me are dragons next to us. The blue one was laying on my lap since he was the tiniest one out of them all. Li was rubbing his head against my stomach than I had Grey Wind laying his head on my feet. I than saw a guy being carried in a chair by slaves. "Now comes the noble razz down-low editor of that ancient and honorable house master of men and speaker to savages to offer terms of peace noble lord." Missandei said he was walking closer to us when Danny's dragon screeched at him and Grey wind growled at him he backed up a little. "You are in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen queen of the andals and the first men khaleesi of the great grass sea Breaker of chains and mother of dragons and her twin sister Athena Stormborn of House Targaryen queen of the north and mother of dragons." Missandei said "You May approach and sit." Danny said Missandei asked if he wanted a drank and he nodded. "Ancient and glorious is Yunkai, our empire was old before dragons stirred in old Valyria, many army has broken against our walls you shall find no easy conquest here khaleesi." Razz said Danny grabbed three pieces of meat she gave me two one was big and the other was small we both throw the big pieces in the air are dragons fighting over it and I give the small one to Li. "Good are sorry need practice I was told to blood them early." Danny said "if blood is your desire blood shall flow but why it's true you have committed savageries in Astapor but the young Kyyy are forgiving and generous people the wise masters of Yunkai have sent a gift for the silver queen this is far more than this awaiting you on the deck of your ship." Razz said "Are ship?" Danny asked "Yes khaleesi as I said we are a generous people you should have as many ships as you require." Razz said "And what you ask in return." I asked he looked at me and than at my stomach and looked up at Robb. "All we ask is that you make use of these ships sail them back to Westeros where you guys belong and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace." Razz said "We have a gift for you as well your life." I said "My life?" He asked "And the lives of your wise masters but also want something in return you will release every slave in Yunkai every man woman and child should be given as Mach food clothing and property as they can carry as payment for their years of servitude reject this gift and We shall show you no mercy." Danny said he looked at both of us. "You are mad we are not asked the port or qarth we are young kai, and we have powerful friends, friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you guys those who survive we shall enslave once more perhaps we'll make slave of you two and cut that baby out of your sister." He said the dragons screeched but the loudest of them all was Grey Wind who stood up and growled really loud and got a little close to him. "You swore me safe conduct." He said backing away. "We did but are dragons and my husbands direwolf made their promises and you threatened their mothers." I said "Take the gold." He said to his slave. "Our gold you gave it to us remember and we shall put it to good use you'd be wise to do the same with are gift to you." Danny said "Now get out." I said he turn around muttering stuff and left. "Danny I'm going to go rest my back is starting to hurt." I said grabbing Robb's hand she nodded and we went to are tent.