(Alex's POV)

My anger wasn't so much at Piper. I was angry with Larry and his friend trying to get my girl but I knew hate/angry sex turned Piper on, while I was driving back here, I thought I'd turn my anger on her since she seemed to like that, going by our time in prison together. She found it hot I guess. God, the things you do for people you love.
She broke my second attempt to kiss her and ran behind the island in the kitchen.
"Ugh fuck Piper get back here, I've waited a week I'm not waiting any longer." I growled at her but a smirk was pulling at my lips again, I loved chasing Piper, literally and metaphorically.

(Piper's POV)

From behind the island, I was watching Alex just as she was watching me in return. She quickly raised her eyebrows up and down with a smirk, then, in one swift motion, unzipped her jumpsuit and threw it on the couch so she was standing in front of me in nothing but her underwear and red stilettos. Oh lord have mercy. She was standing at the entrance to the short corridor that led to our bedroom and beckoned me with a finger,
"Get over here." She mouthed slowly.
It was my turn to glare at her. I was slightly mad that she'd come back in this mood but damn that was such an unfair move. The only thought running through my mind was 'Fuck you Alex Vause.' Literally and metaphorically. I bit my lip and scanned her body up and down. When my eyes got to her face, she was smirking. She thought she was winning because I was indeed, moving, no, gravitating in her direction.
She came closer which snapped me out of my trance so I darted away from her again, towards the couches.
"Piper." She lowly growls. Frustrated that she'd lost that battle. I was determined to win this war but knew Alex was going to. She always did. Especially when it came to sex.
Alex now made a beeline directly for me to speed up her victory so I ran for a third time into our bedroom to slow it down again.

(Alex's POV)

I found it incredibly sexy when Piper teased me but for the love of God baby! I've been away from you for a full 5 days and all I want is you now get your cute little ass over here! I thought to myself.
She ran into the bedroom. Exactly where I wanted her. I also wanted her to stop with the games so I could just fuck her to oblivion already.
As I had done on our wedding night, I hid from her, to pounce on her.
I quietly stepped into the master bathroom opposite our bedroom and waited. It didn't take long for her to re-emerge.
"Alex?"
I waited for her to come closer out of our bedroom and pounced.

(Piper's POV)

Alex jumped out of our master bathroom and pulled me tightly into her. At her touch, I let my body melt into her. I had missed her so much and craved her touch. She had won. She chuckled gleefully and lifted me, draping me over her shoulder as she walked to our bed.
When she got there, she quickly lay me down, kicked off her heels and jumped on top of me, winding me slightly. I let out a gasp due to this.
"Oh I've missed this bed." She sighed down to me, never once breaking eye contact.
"What about me?" I ask her, challenging her.
She smirked,
"Oh, I'm going to deal with you right now and I'm going to make fucking sure that you won't be able to walk tomorrow. Let's see how much I missed you." She says sliding a hand behind my back and unzipping my dress.
I then realised. Larry was back in town.
"Aww sweetie.. are you jealous?!" I laugh up at her. Teasing her, knowing she hated Larry.
She narrows her eyes, getting closer to my face. Her face was literally a centimetre from mine.
"What do you think? Now stop talking." She growls lustfully and throws my dress behind her.
"What the fu-" I start to protest but the rest of my protest was muffled, well more to the point, cut short, by Alex forcefully pressing her lips to mine.
"I said." Alex says into my mouth through kisses,
"Shut" She kisses me again, talking into my mouth so her own voice was muffled.
"The fuck" She kisses me again.
"Up." She kisses me again.
"But Ale-" I tried again.
As punishment for my speaking again Alex quickly and forcefully shoved her hand under my panties and thrust deeper and deeper and crashed her lips into mine to force me to shut up.
She got faster and deeper and I was beginning to see spots. Her tongue had forced mine into submission and it was currently dancing around my mouth. My continuous moans muffled by her kisses. She was rolling her hips against mine, pinning me to our mattress, using them as the driving force to keep going. Needless to say I had come undone countless times now, each time Alex smirked against my lips.
She broke our endless kiss multiple times asking the same question each time,
"Had....enough yet?" She asked, panting.
All I could respond was a form of her name through my own pants. I wanted to stop for the sake of my own body not going into a coma but God I didn't want her to stop either.
"Al..."
"No?" She rhetorically asked each time I spoke and continued going deeper, faster and dancing her tongue around my mouth even more.
2 1/2 hours later I was completely flat out on the bed. I couldn't speak, move, have a straight train of thought or anything. Oh yes, Alex had missed me alright.
Alex rolled off me, panting and kissed me on the cheek,
"I have been.....fantasising about.... THAT for....5 days straight." She tells me with a smirk.
I lay facing the ceiling with wide eyes, also panting. I was mad at Alex now. She wouldn't let me touch her or do anything, I had to lay there and be her sex cow for a whole 2 1/2 hours while she took joy in practically sending me into a coma. I rolled out of bed when I eventually got the energy.
"Where are you going?" Alex asked, still with her stern, frustrated tone, albeit softened, now she had gotten what she wanted.
"I'm getting a glass of water." I curtly reply. I loved her and what she'd just done was, wow. But now, I was pissed.
I hated feeling like this, I wanted to be mad at her for coming back to me in this mood but angry sex was just so damn hot for me. It was my kink I guess.
Alex knew I loved angry sex and forceful Alex was an even hotter Alex, she made angry sex the hottest thing imaginable, besides her.
I got my water and went to a couch and flopped on it. From the corner of my eye I saw Alex sauntering to the bar for her Jameson and I couldn't help what came out of my mouth. She wasn't meant to hear it though, I was trying to be internally sarcastic.
"I'm sorry Alex, maybe I should grind against Larry's friends much more often when you're gone."
I meant it though, if this is the kind of sex we had when she was angry and jealous, I WOULD rub up against other people more often or at least, find other ways to piss Alex off.
Unfortunately for me, it came out too loudly. She stopped dead in her tracks and I couldn't do anything but stare with lust and desire at the completely naked body of my beautiful wife, her raven hair that flowed down her curved back which led to her perfectly toned ass and her feline walk that was ready to pounce at any given time.
This was one of those times.
I registered that Alex had heard me and what my words had done,
"Oh.... fuck." came out of my mouth as I stopped getting up to put my glass back. Alex came at me at full speed like I had done to Linda in the prison bathrooms during the riot. I dropped the glass in my hand, good thing our living room was carpeted.
She pushed me against the window, not caring that we were both naked and forcefully kissed me again and again, she wouldn't let me touch her, angering me even more. All I wanted was to touch that body that I loved so much but its owner who I also loved so much, wouldn't let me. She grabbed my hands and held them above my head and broke our kiss as I glared at her, she glared back at me, both of us had lust, desire, anger, need and love in our eyes.
"Oh fuck is right." She growls, slamming her mouth back onto mine. I tried to break free but Alex swiftly spun me around, I tripped at the sudden movement and we both landed on the coffee table, Alex on top. I never knew just how sturdy it was until this moment.
"Fuck! I forgot you were so fucking strong and possessive." I hissed as my head hit the coffee table.
Once more Alex thrust deep and fast into me and with every thrust she tells me,
"You... Are... Mine."
Just as I was about to become undone for who knows how many times now, she stopped.
"Alex!" I snarled at her opening my eyes. She was inches from my face, looking down at me. Her expression was a whisker from primal and possessive.
"No. Say it. Tell me. You. Are. Mine." She commands, going deeper.
It made me gasp,
"Oh for God's sa-" I pant but she cuts me off.
"Say it Piper." She commands again going deeper still. Oh wow. Oh God. Alex. Wow.
"Ugh God baby.....I missed you....Jesus..... I'm your's.... I'll always...... be your's." I pant and instantly feel my anger drain out of me because I knew Alex's anger is jealousy mixed with her protective nature because she loves me. I knew Alex loved me more than anything and it'd kill her to lose me again. She made that abundantly clear when I got shot.

(Alex's POV)

When Piper came undone for the 8th time. Yep, we'd hit a new record I guess. I felt my anger drain from me. One thing about Piper that infuriated me which was the main driving force to keep my anger at her going, I couldn't stay mad at her no matter how hard I tried. Ever. Plus, Piper was drunk because she missed me and couldn't wait for me to come home. My anger at this point was non-existent, for Piper at least. My anger at Larry and his dick of a friend not taking no for an answer was still VERY much alive but tonight was about reuniting with the girl of my dreams. Literally. So I let my anger subside.
I answered Piper,
"Good." and kissed her hard again although this time, it wasn't forceful, it was tender. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.
Piper laughs, making me smile even more.
"What's that smile for?" She asks, giggling.
"You know what that smile is for." I say giggling back and kiss her again.
I finally let Piper touch me and God, going by the way she did, she clearly missed me as much as I'd missed her. Her hands roamed in all the right places, her fingers through my hair, her lips and her breath. Basically, I was in the same state she had been in a few hours ago.
"That was...just like..." She started.
"Our honeymoon?" I finish her sentence.
"Yes, just like...our honeymoon." She grins,
"I missed you."
I smiled back at her,
"I missed you too babe."
She got off of me eventually.
"Alright, I'm going for a bath, join me?" She asked with a smile from around the corner of the corridor leading to our bedroom.
"Oh definitely, just give me a sec." I winked and smiled back at her.
"Okay." She said and disappeared into our ensuite.
While she was in the ensuite, I tiptoed back into our bedroom and opened my suitcase. I had used $5,000 of my Vegas winnings on a gift for Piper. I picked it's box out from my case, opened it and smiled.

(Piper's POV)

I ran the water and got into our marble outlined bath. I sank into it. Man, I needed it. Alex and I had literally had 4 1/2 hours of non stop, forceful sex, my body needed this bath.
I lay in the bath and put my head back when I felt something cold wrap around my neck. I looked down as it glinted through strands of Alex's black hair. Alex had bought me a diamond necklace and had just put it on me.
"Oh my god Alex it's beautiful!" I shout happily. She bent down to kiss me then said,
"I knew it reminded me of someone." She smiled.
"Who?" I asked, getting defensive and ever so slightly jealous.
"You, you idiot now scootch." She laughed and I did.
She got in behind me and gently pushed me back down against her.
"Do you like it?" She asked kissing my head.
"No, I just said it's beautiful for fun." I laughed sarcastically, still looking down at my new necklace. She bit down on my ear at this.
"Yes baby, it's beautiful, I love it and I love you. Come here." I said looking up at Alex to kiss her.

Half an hour later, we got out of the bath, dried off and Alex got into bed, falling asleep instantly. Vegas would've been stressful to handle on her own so I let her sleep. I took my necklace off and admired it. Smiling, I put it gently into my jewellery box and got into bed beside her. I watched as Alex slept.
"Pipes. You're doing it again." She laughed opening her eyes to meet mine.
"What?" I ask.
"Staring at me." She laughed reaching for my hand.
"How? How did you know that, I thought you'd fallen asleep?!" I ask her, surprised.
"I have many talents babe and one of them, is knowing when my baby is staring at me." She chuckles, pulling me closer and kissing me on the nose.
"Alex?"
"Yes Pipes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
At that, we kiss and fall asleep, happy to be back in each other's arms.