Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight - Death and Revenge

"William!William!William!" I woke up to the sound of Arabella screaming name "Ara...Arabella?" I mumble "William are you okay!?" she screamed and started crying I tried to sit up bit a burning pain kept me laying on the ground "William! what happend why do you have a knife in your chest and why are you in a pool of blood?" Arabella cried. Sudenly everything I did came back flashing through my mind like a video. "I- I killed the lady by the lake you know for revege and She stabed me" I say closing my eyes "why? why did you do it!?" Arabella cried "To keep you safe" I say and rub the top of her head "For me?" she asked whimpering "yeah... I think of you as my little sister" I say smiling as I feel a trickle of blood flowing from my mouth "William don't leave me! if you die I have no one!" Arabella cried. The minute She said that I regreted everything. "Arabella I'm so so sorry" I say as my voice traied off.

Arabella's P.O.V

I cried and cried and cried. William was dead and he died for me! Now i wish i hadn't been born, hadn't stoped those kids from hurting him, hadn't gone to his house that night hadn't played tag with him.

~30 Years Later~

It was a few years ago that my best friend was killed by the same person who had killed his family and my own. I still vist his grave every day no matter the weather. I never forgot what he had done for me I never forgot that he gave his life to keep me alive. I gave birth to a baby boy that looked liked William. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. Of cause I called him william. Sometimes I even think that the soul of William my best friend is now in my son William.

The End