Chapter Two

chapter Two - playing Tag with Arabella.

I walked down the forest path with the little girl.I was so scared i couldn't breath well. "Whats your name again?" asked the little girl "oh yeah i never told you. It's William" I say calming down a bit "At least she's acting a little normal" I think to myself "my name's Arabella!" She says a friendly pritty smile crosses her face "friends?" she asked me tugging o my arm. I laugh "of cause" i say "if were friends she wont really want to try kill me righ? i ask myself.

We walk into a clearing "okay were here! wanna play tag?" Arabella asked me "sure!" i say. I relized i was acting like a 7-8 yeah old "yeah sure why not. only if you want to" i say again trying to make myself sound my age "okay! i'll count!" she said "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 she stops for a second 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,2 again she stopd for a second 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" and she continued like that untill she got to one "she start to run after me and I slowed my speed to make it fair but wow she was really fast and got me every time. We played Tag untill we saw the sun starting to rise "do you have school on today?" she asked me as we sat down by a huge lake "nah its saturday remeber silly" I say laughing.