Chapter Three

Chapter Three - The lady by the lake.

We sat by the lake for hours talking and laughing. Even tho Arabella was a lot younger than I was we had become very close friends. We sat there in silence as we watched the first rays of the sun shine on the water of the lake. It was the best thing i had ever seen. The sun rays made everthing glow and shine, we could see dust in the air but it made it look even better. Thats when i saw her, the lady she was standing in the lake walking towards us. She was so pritty, she had long brown hair,and had a long white dress on Then the sun rays vanished and the lake went back to normal and the lady was gone.

Arabella and I walked back towards my house. "See ya later! i'll come by so we can play a little more" Arabella said as she skipped off. I walked into the house and passed out.

"I'm sorry Dear, William's in Bed he isn't feeling well you see and he passed out the minute he got through the door" I heard my mother talking to someone "Oh no is he alright?" I heard Arabell ask "yes he'll wake up soon you may go up and see him if you like" I heard my mothers voice say outside my door. Arbella walked into the room not taking her eyes off me, I turned to look at her She was holding some daisys in her hand and she placed then on my bedside table.