6.

disclaimer: WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND TRIGGERING IMAGERY.

This wasn't what I expected. I wasn't prepared to connect myself with someone through something so trivial like sex. But was sex really that trivial to begin with?

I knew I needed to find a way to disconnect myself from him. I was afraid to end up hurt and feeling just as though my emotions were being toyed with. That was the importance of me not sleeping with anyone that i've know for more than a day. Not having the same sexual partner for too long.

Call me a whore. A slut. A slutty whore.

I call myself free.

I met this guy on my way home from work one evening, a while back. He was tall, with warm brown skin and a jawline so sculpted that you would be convinced that he was a model of some sort. His demeanor was similar to my own, standoffish and seeming as though he was okay with idea to fuck with no strings attached.

The way he stroked his large palms against his waves when he was looking down at me was fascinating to me. The dimple in his right cheek revealing itself to me whenever he smirked while introducing himself. "Kenzo."

We exchanged numbers and soon met up that night for a quick drive through meal and a quick fuck in rear end of his car. Simple.

    He was the only other guy besides Ryan that I would consider if I wasn't so uninterested in pursuing relationships. We maintained a companionship. Out of the blue "booty call" texts or calls from time to time. It's been almost two months since we last spoke, for reasons none other than me not wanting to be too close.

    I texted him to meet and to my surprise he replied. 20 mins later I headed to his house and he thrashed me mercilessly against over the arm of his sofa.

    He offered me a ride home afterward, in which I had plans to link with Ryan.

    Abiding by my one rule to never fuck more than one person in one day I decided to make it clear that all I was really doing was passing time. He agreed and it was on.

Kenzo drove, the sounds of Steve Lacy pouring through the speakers. I nodded my head to the peacefulness of his music, humming along as Kenzo does the same. We were at peace.

   Soon after Ryan buzzed me up and I took the elevator to his floor before he opened the door.
"You feeling okay?" He asks me, leaning down to kiss my temple. I nod quietly and taking off my sneakers, and finding a comfortable seat on his couch.

   "Yeah i'm good, you?" He finds his seat beside me, eyeing me for a moment before nodding.

   "Just getting home not too long ago. Wanted to spark up but I didn't cop."  He says, seemingly annoyed as he rubs the back of his neck before reaching for thigh, rubbing my smooth skin gently. His hand creeping closer to the nonexistent space between my thighs, inching closer and closer to my pussy. I push his hands away slightly annoyed.

   "Thought I made it clear? No sex tonight." He chuckled shaking my head and leans over to begin kissing on my neck. I again rejected him, pushing his head away moving over slightly. "Chill."

"Every other night you wanted to fuck, what's different tonight?" He glared at me slightly. "Just c'mon."

I didn't even feel like being in his presence at this point. I was uninterested in how persistent he was being. And he was being so ridiculously childish about it. I sat up, adjusting my sweat shorts and shook my head.

"Fam, I'll catch you later." I turned away to reach for my phone and noticed his eyes still on me in my peripheral vision.

"The fuck is that on your neck?" My hand reached up to the spot to the side he spoke of. I, myself, had no clue what he was referring to. But my lips moved faster than my thoughts could process and the only other thing he could be talking about was a hickey.

"What does it look like?" I spoke, bitterly. And all I could remember was the feeling of his firm palm against my cheek, my head whipping to the side in response. My hand immediately travels up to cover the stinging, redness of my cheek. Before I could process any further his hand wrapped around my throat now, his angry glare meeting my scared one.

   "You're mine, Blue."

    I fought him off, aiming for the chest and face. But he blocked most of them and seemed un-phased. He shoved me hard into the wall, my back hitting against it damn near knocking the wind out of me. I also hit my head in the process and now I've become disoriented.

   "Who gave it to you?" He spoke, leaning down expressionlessly to look at me, tilting his head as he spoke. I refused to answer, not interested in giving him what he wanted.  What I wanted was to find a way to get out of here. His height was one of many advantages, and although I could fight I knew I couldn't take him on.

I kept quiet. His glare remaining before he moved away from me, clenching his fists. This gave me the opportunity to leave. He must've came to his senses because he didn't bother to chase after me.

I could taste the metallic taste of my blood in my mouth, feeling around with my tongue that he busted my lip with his blow. And ironically, it began to rain as I walked home, embarrassed that I was even dumb enough to trust him. And even more embarrassed that my stubbornness led my uncle's words becoming the truth.

x

I hope you enjoyed that chapter. It was really tough for me to make Ryan an antagonist. But I thought I could put a little plot twist in there. More updates coming very soon.