4

We met up.
   I wouldn't say I was nervous about our little "date" but I sure as hell wasn't too confident about it. It's been too long since the last date I've ever been on. That was before I moved here of course.
        Back where I came from I dated. I was much more lenient with the guys my age. One in particular.

        Ethan.
        Ethan is what you would call the handsome, athletic, scholar type. He was sweet. Sweet until he found himself embedded deep into another girl the night of a stupid party. It wasn't the cheating that upset me. It was the person he cheated on me with. Caniving piece of shit.

But that, my friends, is a story for another day..

        "So, what you feel for?" He said, walking beside me. His eyes stared down at the side of my face, burning holes into my cheek as he did so. I gave him a shrug before mumbling 'pizza' as he gathers the courage to grab my hand. And with reflex, my hand pulls away quickly.
My eyes avert upward to his face, scanning his expression feeling slight remorse, grabbing ahold of his large hand as we head to the little pizza joint in the city near his house. We order two slices each before finding a seat in the far end of the joint , eating and talking. The first few minutes were filled with an awkward silence, and I didn't even find interest anymore. But just like that, he sparked conversation, and we began talking.
          Talking about basic shit like family, favorite things, you get the gist.
          But at one point, he came to my side of the table, mid-conversation, just to place his hands between my thighs , brushing his finger tips gently against my clothed sex. Catching me by surprise , I stop chewing , eyeing his hand then him, watching as he plays it off, still eating his food , chewing.
         I place a piece of the chicken from my pizza between between my lips, chewing before he slides his cool fingers into my jeans, parting my 'other' lips with his fingers before rolling them around my gem. They then slide deep inside me, curving upward, wiggling against my insides.  I try my hardest to conceal my moans as he pleasures me.
          This goes on for at least 5 minutes before I finally give him what he wanted;

           my orgasm.

           After, just as you maybe think, he brought his lengthy fingers up to his lips tasting them. He smirked at me before carrying on with his meal, just as I did, my cheeks still slightly reddened from the intensity beforehand.
We walked home, just as we came. We talked, and before I knew it my hand was in his; his fingers intertwined with mine, giving my smaller hand a gentle squeeze before releasing it after reviewing the astonished look across my face.
            "You good?" He mumbles, his deep voice escaping from his parted lips as he keeps his eyes focused on me. A slight chill forced it's way up my spine, but I remained emotionless before responding.
            "Fine. Thanks for the food." I speak, walking toward the entrance of his apartment building.
            "Thanks for the dessert." He smirks. We both chuckle before I carry on my path to his apartment. I reached in my pocket, grabbing a spliff before placing it between my lips, lighting it as we board the elevator. The smoke blurred my vision as it rose directly in from of my relaxed face.
            Taking a large pull, I glance over at Ryan who's hands are in his pockets. It took me a moment but it hadn't dawned on me just how attract he was. His hair was in all sorts of directions , his skin pale and healthy looking, and the scruff on his face not too overbearing. Tattoos covered his arms, and one located just under his left eye; those damn blue eyes. I found myself staring, focusing on everything his appearance included, noticing things I hadn't before this very moment.
            Like the way he would squeeze his thumb beneath the rest of his fingers as though he would try to crack his knuckle. Or the way he never looked down despite his head always being slightly downward. His lips were pursed to the side before he finally meets my gaze, staring back at me, a smirk slightly dancing across his face before he flashes me a grin.
           "You seem interested in what you see."
                      And Lord knows I was.

x

5 minutes in he was kissing me.
10 minutes in he was kissing all over me.
15 in, he was tasting me.
20 in, he was inside me.

       I gave myself to him. And part of me switched. It was as though I knew him. Not just as a sexual partner but as something else.
       Burying himself deep into me, he continued with the aggressive plummeting of his hips into mine, seizing complete control over me as I cum for what seems like the 10th time.
      And then we lay.
      Eyes planted firmly on the ceiling, listening to the rapid and ragged breathing of one another. He reaches, hesitant at first but then persistent, holding me up against his side. My cheek was rested against his sweaty chest , listening to the sound of his low grunting and rapid breathing, his breathing smacking my forehead as it continues. He held me. And for the very first time.

       I let him.