22

We walk into the house, and everyone follows. Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena, grab my hand, and vamp speed all of us to my room. "Yes?" I ask. "We want to have a party here." Bonnie says. "We need you to convince your brothers to let us." Elena continues. "Convince?" I ask sarcastically. "I don't need to convince them. I live here to. I sold my house so I could live here with them. Let's do it. I'll take care of them." I say, causing them to smile and cheer.

I walk to the living room, and see my brothers sitting down. "Perfect. Your both here." I say, causing them to look at me confused. "I'm throwing a party, here, tonight." I say, then turn around and leave the room. They follow.

"No your not. Your not having a party here!" Damon says. "Well..... I live here to. Plus, I already invited a couple people, then those people invited people. Then they invited people." I say, then smile innocently. "Don't worry though. Both of your girlfriends will be here. Actually, it was there idea." I say, causing them to groan.

The doorbell rings, so I walk over to the door and turn to my brothers. "I wonder who that could be." I say sarcastically. I turn around, and open it. Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie all walk in, with bags upon bags.

"Whats all that?" Stefan asks. "Oh, um, nothing." Caroline lies. He rolls his eyes, and looks in the bags. "Really, Care? Jello-shots?" He asks. She smiles, and he shakes his head. "It's a good thing I love you." He says, then kisses her. The three teenage girls sigh in relief, and I laugh.

I walk through the halls, and smile when I walk over to Matt. He says something, but I can't hear over the music and talking. "What?!" I scream. "This is insane!" He screams back, and we laugh.

Matt and I walk to the balcony for my room, and lean against the railing. "How did you convince Damon to allow this?!" He asks, causing me to laugh. "I didn't convince him. I just told him." I say, and he shakes his head.

"What are your plans now?" I ask, and he looks at me confused. "What do you want to do with your life?" I ask. "Honestly, I don't know." He says, and I nod then look to the trees. "The only thing I'm certain about," He says, causing me to turn to him, "is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He says, then goes to kiss me, but I stop him.

"How are we gonna work, Matt?" I ask, and he looks at me confused. "I'm never gonna age, Matt. You'll grow old and die one day. What if you don't want to be with me when you get older? It's not like we can turn you into a vampire. You don't want to be one, and I wouldn't make you live a miserable life a vampire lives." I say, starting to cry.

"Hey. Hey." He says, then puts my head in his hands. "I don't know what the future will be like, but I do know, that whatever it looks like, I know that we will be together through it all. Vampire or human, it doesn't matter." He says. I smile through the tears, and nod. "I love you." He says. "I love you to." I say, then kiss him lightly.