Game Over

Vonnie was shot by a  whole dart with a clear liquid inside, right in her neck

Vonnie was shot by a  whole dart with a clear liquid inside, right in her neck. She fell down, no moving or breathing. Shawn looked at her, taking out the dart and was enraged, crushing the dart. "Who did this?" He growled, the nosebleeding stopped and his teal eyes looking brighter than regular. "I did." A familiar voice appealed. Shawn turned and noticed Bret with ... Liam. Those bastards.

Shawn lightly patted Vonnie's cheek, waiting for an answer. No answer. Cold as ice. His face went from anger to doubt. "Oh no..." He whispered. He looked around and noticed Steve [Sting] walking out, picking up Vonnie. Bill [Goldberg] walked out, as well. However, the Kliq stayed in. Just him, the two WCW guys, Vonnie, Liam, and fucking Bret. "She's in a coma, Shawnie." Liam chuckled. Shawn couldn't focus on Liam, the man who looked just like him with dark green eyes, but it was Bret. That bastard! "Bret!" He yelled, his voice trembling and echoing down the hall. He ran to him but was pushed down, his head knocked against the floor. Bret gave a sinister chuckle, no answer. 

"Oh, Shawn, you just don't know, do you?" Liam asked, stepping forward and crouching down. "What?" Shawn hissed, his voice filled with venom. He spat at Liam, who just only flinched with one eye. Bill took out Vonnie's files and Liam snatched it out of his hands, giving out a sad smile. "Caricature... Those cut-out lines were from her and... other information we don't want you to know. She talks about her feelings and we don't like her feelings. We want our little Velia to be perfect." Liam avowed. His voice sounded so cheery, but his facial expressions were dead. "Monster," Shawn grunted, standing back up but only to be put down again. Bret's sole was pressed on his chest. "Me? A monster? I'm God, sweetie. Girl killed her workers with no limits." Liam continued. "And she has every fucking right to do so. You fucking pedophile." Steve hissed, spitting at Liam's face. Liam blinked and wiped the fluid, but no expression.

"Shawn, look at me, you piece of animalistic shit, you always made me mad but never this mad before. You fucked me over. You fucked my family and career over. Even more than Vince." Bret claimed. Bret was proven to be one of the nicest, but he could mean, as well. "I may have, no secret, but you're fighting fire with fire, traumatizing a child's life!" Shawn objected, he stood up and nearly punched Bret's face, before being stopped by Liam.  "Traumatize? Me?! You put my family to shame! You made me an embarrassment." Bret nagged. "And you could've scared your niece, Natalya if she ever saw you like this." Bill contributed, stepping forward. Bret stopped for a moment, envisioning Natalya unconscious, shot with a dart that could've killed her. Liam cleared his throat. "Oh, Shawn, you're talking to yourself. Me. You can yell, throw a fit, call me a 'child abuser' when I'm just trying to help... Prep... her up when little Velia turns 12 or whatever, you're going to be the one hitting on and hitting her!" Liam laughed. Shawn just wants to punch the living daylight out of this sick man, so he slapped him. Liam touched his bruised cheek and rubbed it, knowing it was nothing. Bret then punched Shawn and Bill ran to him, punching him back. The fight then turned to an ugly fight, Steve going back into the room, where Sean was looking through the room.