Who is she?

'Somewhere here, somewhere there,

And I feel so bad, I can't admit it.'

~~

Steve hugs a distraught Vonnie and stroked her hair. "Shh... It's okay. You're with us." He comforted, hearing her cries and whimpers. Vonnie pushed Steve back, her strength so able to push a 250-pound man, but her nose bleeding. She wiped her nose and shook her head. "Are you serious?! It's not! I... I'm putting you all in danger," Her voice went quiet, "because they could be listening..." She whispered, hugging Steve back. She didn't even blink, scared for her life. "You're not. I swear, kid, for my life, I'll kill that man." Bill swore, punching the wall, leaving a minor hole. "Shawn?!" Vonnie gulped, sounding quite frightened. "No, the man. Liam, right?" Steve questioned, holding Vonnie and cradling her. "Liam. The other workers call him 'God'." Vonnie nodded. 

"Fucked up workers, then." Bill corrected. Vonnie, Bill, and then Steve shared a chuckle before turning to the arc of silence. "So, how's Shawn doing?" Steve asked, still holding the little girl. Vonnie smiled but, then, frowned. "Oh, I bet he forgot about me," Vonnie muttered, holding Steve's hand. "Forgot about you?! Damn right! Heard man popping pills left and right, made Chris Candido cry because he stole his girlfriend. The man keeps bothering his boss and getting away with all of that shit, with his 'Kliq' buddies, that no wonder why people left his company. Fuck him!" Bill ranted. "Will!" Steve gasped, gaining the other male's attention and pointed to a sad and surprised Vonnie. "Oh, Vonnie, I'm sorry. It's just that Shawn isn't who you think he is." Bill frowned, sitting next to Vonnie and hugging her, as well.

"It's fine. We don't really talk much, anyway. He thought I was stupid... slow... retarded*... He probably doesn't like me, anyway. Just took me in, because... Why not?" Vonnie sighed, looking at the wall while holding both men. Steve frowned and looked at Bill. "That fucker! He's the retarded one himself!" Bill barked. "Language," Steve hissed, then looking down at Vonnie, "You'll never know. Can't you use your powers to see how he's doing?" He asked. Vonnie nodded and closed her eyes.

Nothing but black. All Vonnie could see was her body and just pure blackness. She then heard familiar voices. Vonnie, in her mind, opened her eyes. She noticed Scott, Kevin, Sean*, Hunter, and... Shawn. She rolled her eyes as Scott was bragging about touching her, but he hit the ball when he mentioned that she looked like Shawn. That's when Shawn started to rant at Scott about what's happening in his own life. He was defending Vonnie.