We know.

Vonnie turned around and noticed Scott Hall walking to her. Vonnie stood like a statue in public, blushing and feeling uncomfortable, sweating and feeling a huge migraine rushing in. Scott keeps walking to her and then crouched down, putting his hand on her arm. "It's wrong for little girls to be alone." He cautioned, his voice deeper than ever. Vonnie shifted a bit and groaned, as Scott tighten his grip and kept her in her place. Her breathing was worsening and Scott sounded drunk and his breath reeked of alcohol. Vonnie was young but certainly NOT  naive. Scott was then hovering her, his seductive gimmick taking over, and smirked. "You're so small." He said, feeling her smooth skin. Vonnie yanked away from Scott and ran a few feet away from him. "What do you want?" She shrieked. 

She was in the room, all white and too small for her. She had to lie in bed, no Jade. No one. Suddenly, the door open and Jade came in, with a soft, oversized but fitting, white nightgown. She had a remorseful face on, not wanting this torture for an innocent 9-year-old! "Vonnie, (sweetie), come on," Jade said, walking near Vonnie's bed and holding her hand. Vonnie groaned and had a very blank face, but Jade knew she was scared. It was just that she was getting used to it. Enduring the pain, while still reacting to it. "No, please." Vonnie quavered, shaking her head. Jade could hear the trembles in her voice, knowing the only person she loved was not in the mood. She wasn't ready for this. She was born into cruelty and any emotion, rather than 'perfection', equals death. Jade 'ignored' her, having pain in her eyes, as she dragged her out to the bathtub. 

The bathtub was Vonnie's second least favorite place of the Cambridge Lab. It was a dimmed place with a glass tube. The floor was creaky and wooden, with the increased rate of splinters. The tube was all the way to 143 feet, but to the outside, it's around 10 feet. Vonnie tried to yank herself away from Jade, but if caught, she would be punished and her punishments are the worst. Entering the place, Vonnie could feel her heart racing so bad, it was going to burst any second now. Liam looked back and turned, his hands behind his back and holding each other.  Other people, who have probably partnered scientists, were there as well. "Well, look who's here." He smiled, sinisterly. Vonnie had a straight face on, she suffered quite enough with the bruises and scars. She undressed and went to the entrance of the tube, looking back at Jade and Liam, who both had blank faces. But, Jade, as blank as she can be, had a ripple of melancholy. Vonnie then enters the tube and then sank to the middle, first trying to hold her breath and then silence. Nothing but just water. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" She shrieked, her tiny voice nearly losing itself.

Memories started to peep in, as her eyes closed. The first memory of losing her nervous system, being kicked, punched and burned, the second memory of killing innocent ANIMALS and PEOPLE, including a pregnant woman, or else. The third memory of repeating numbers, letters, and words that weren't meant for her. Then, deepest of the remembrance: Jade trying to hit Liam with a mallet as he yelled at her, Liam trying to enter her room, as she tried to escape Von out, and more murders... By Jade. Vonnie kept on screaming, her brain hurting, feeling scratches all over her and bruises, and then... Clapping? She opened her eyes and was suddenly on the hard floor, feeling wooden pieces on her shoulder and arms, and looked around. Blood. Blood all over the floor and it was just her, Jade, Liam, and 5 scientists out of 18. She started to syncope and shake."You did amazing." One of the scientists, a female, smiled. But, suddenly, before being held by Jade, Vonnie was kicked under the chin by Liam and a crack could be heard.

Vonnie woke up on the bed and noticed Kevin Nash with Scott Hall. She was nervous, even though she wasn't wet and her clothes are still on. However, when she looked at them, they looked... dazed and drunk. They looked wild, to say at least. Aroused. Nash then started to grab Vonnie, causing her to shiver and whimper. His face closer to her face and before he knew it, Vonnie screamed. The lights started to flicker and sparks of electricity all over the stadium happened. Kevin let go of Vonnie and looked up and around, not knowing what to do. "What the hell is going on?" Scott asked. Vonnie stopped screaming, but her face had an expression of being nervous. Suddenly, a commotion was heard outside and the door open, appearing Goldberg and Sting. "What the hell?!" Goldberg yelled as Vonnie was still on the bed and The Outsiders [Nash/Hall] by her. "It's not what it looks like." Nash gulped. What was going on? Sting picked up Vonnie and Hall groaned, as he wanted to have 'fun' with Vonnie, but something was really suspicious about her appearance. But, as soon as the duo exit, Vonnie looked back at Hall and Hall just... passed out. [mind control huehuehue]